Potential Gaurd

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you not to do that." Iida said doing his hand gestures.

"Tío call the cops, these hoes are crazy." Renay said.

This caused Asui to return with a "We are not crazy sir." This caused everyone to stare at her. "What? I know Spanish. Ribbit."

"Okkkaaayy not questioning that." Renay said, still trying to get out of everyone's grip.

"Okay students, release the poor girl."
Nemuri Kayama, or Ms. Midnight as the students called her, said.

"Ahhh, nice to see you Ms. Nemuri! Did you and Mr. Yamada take my suggestions? Is everyone alright? I assume the school was already attacked, why are you in my house? How did they find my house? Where is Mr. Aizawa?" Renay questioned, panicking.

"We did luckily for us. It wasn't the school that was attacked, it was the USJ. Aizawa is out of it, and we're here because the class was worried you'd gone off and died."

"Oi! Wouldn't be the first time you ran off sobrina (niece), especially without telling people." Robert said laughing.

"¡Cállate! Uncle. The grown ups are talking." Renay said, shushing the male, continuing to talk to the pro hero.

"Rude child!" Her uncle pouted.

"Uncle. Cut it out." Renay glared, before she turned to finish her conversation. "If you would like Ms. Nemuri I could instead of a student, I could be part of security. My quirk would allow it, and my parents don't give a Mierda." Renay grinned. "The only person who would, is my Uncle."

"Damn right sobrina." Her Uncle grinned.

"... I would have to discuss this with Nezu. Otherwise I see no reason as to why you shouldn't." Midnight grinned. "From here on out, Renay Oscuridad is now an unofficial gaurd or UA high."

"I promise not to potentially fuck up!" Renay grinned, fake saluting.

I know it's short,
but I've been sick
so enjoy.

Hydrate or Diedrate