Copy Cat!

-----5 am-----

"Get up. You're going to UA." A tired sounding voice rang out at my door.

"Noooo lemme sleep. I'm homeschooled." I responded

"Get up. We just want to talk." A second friendly voice rang.

"Wait. How many of you are there out there?" I asked

"4!" Another, much dumber, voice called.

"Talk to each other." I called, heading to my room, wrapped up in my blanket. "Maid~Sama, don't let them in please."

"No problem Renay." She responded

"BITCH!" An angry voice yelled, coming in the back door, I was already in my room, trying to sleep.

"GET YOUR ASS UP! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I was then put on someone's back, like a piggy back ride, I was already dozing off.

--___9 am___--

Where am I? What is this place? Why is that blonde kid looking at me?

"Are you lost little girl?" The boy asked. He seemed sleep deprived, kinda like I am.

"Am I that short? Dang. I'm 15 dude." I humphed. "But yeah, I'm lost. Where am I sir?" I asked with my dark eyes, peering, as if through his soul. He shivered.

"You're in UA. Are you okay?" The blonde asked.

"Those fucktards! Quick I'm looking for a sleepy kitten, an explosion Lord, a dumbfuck, and a nice person. Can you take me to them?" I asked, the boy grinned.

"That sounds like class 1-a. I'll take you there. Oh btw I'm Monoma Neito."

"Pleased to meet you, Monoma, I'm Renay." I responded back.

--_-a trip to class 1a-_--

"Oi! Fucktards. You're gonna pay for making me leave my house." An angry Renay yelled using her quirk to take Kacchan's (yeah seriously going to call him that)  quirk. Causing explosions to erupt from her hands. "Time to die, Katsuki Bakugo, Kirishima Eijiro, and Denki Kaminari, Shinso Hitoshi."

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Kacchan yelled.

"Oh hell no!" Shinso yelped trying to jump out the second story window.

"What's going on? Oh hey Renay, where'd you go?" Denki asked

"Could you sit down kid." The caterpillar asked.

"hoLY FUCK ITS ALIVE!" The two children not from 1-a screeched. Accidentally copying each other's quirks.

"We have the same quirk. Holy shi-" Renay got cut off.

"No cussing bitch." Kacchan scolded.

Monoma and I shared a look (ooc here)

They belched this at the top of their lungs. They ran down the hall, away from the annoyed idiot (Kacchan) that kidnapped the female this morning.

"Wait. We need Present Mic. He louder, and loves kid shows." (Not Cannon but I think he would belt songs at the top of his lungs just to annoy people.) Renay suggested.

"Hell yeah!" Present Mic yelled appearing out of nowhere.

A few foreign exchange students joined in on the singing it was great.

Until Renay rammed into her parents.
"Mama, Papa, you're home early. Like a week early. Wait. Why are you at UA?" Renay asked.

"Oh. We're signing you up for school." With that said. Renay's world stopped.

Hope you enjoyed! I know the characters may seem strange, but I've been watching Disney, and honestly thought that Mic and Monoma would be fans of it. If it is any better I made his character sleep deprived, that 'cause when you're tired you don't think right.