Cereal Coffee

Renay stumbled down the stairs, greeting her parents.

"We made your favorite! Coffee, sugar and dry cereal! Now eat up, we have to leave soon! We have to get your quirks registered, then we have to grab your uniform, and cut your hair!" My mom ranted off, excited.

"What's wrong with my hair?" I asked self-conscious. My hair was a topic we rarely talk of, because I don't have their hair, I have my grandfather's hair. He asked me to grow it out, as his dying wish.

(Just a refresher of her hair and a pic of her Grandpa)

"Nothing dear, we just need to cut it a bit. I know your abuelo had loved your long hair but it's too long now. That's all Hija! Promise!" My mother apologized

Renay poured her sugar into her coffee, stirred it, then dumped it into her Cheerios. She grabbed her spoon and looked her parents dead in the eyes. "Fine. But only because it would be harder to study with this hair." She said, taking a bite of her cereal.

Her parents sweats, as she eats that monstrous concoction she created years ago.

"Hija, let's go when you're done with your food." Her father spoke.

"Okay Papá!" She grinned, finishing her food, grabbing her phone and headphones.

Sleepy:
I hate my life lmao

Sleepy_Kitten:
Mood lol!

IcyHate:
Same

SonicWannabe:
You three need therapy.

Sleepy:
Your point?
Lemme just...

SonicWannabe has been
banned from chat for
3 hours

Deku:
You said we
were cruel.