Bonding Time

(Slight angst
TW: mentions of injuries, blood, abandonment, kidnapping.)

A woman with blue hair had just gone into labor, her husband was at her side.

After 9 hours the babies were born, their names were Renay and Raphael. Or as they called each other Rex and Ren.

Rex was the oldest, being born 20 minutes before Ren.

———————————————

"Ren! Rex! We're leaving! Come give us hugs!" Their parents shouted at the four year olds.

They ran over and hugged the adults. The adults left and they turned to their Nanny.

"We're hungry!" They whined

"Then lets eat some ham and turkey." The nanny said grinning at the twins. At their age they were identical. The only way to tell them apart was by the color of their shirts, Ren was the blue shirt, Rex was the green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An eight year old boy was sitting on his bed, waiting for his sister. She was prone to having nightmares, and he was there to help her.

She never showed, but what he did see was fire. A lot of fire.

"Ren! Where are you!" He yelled going to the exit of their house, she wasn't there. The second story collapsed in, even if she was there, she would no longer be alive.

While Ren was being held captive all she could think of was Rex, she missed her brother. They were still identical but now they switched colors, Rex was blue and Ren was green.

Then, after she was "rescued" she couldn't find Rex.

The hero's didn't save him. She thought defeated.

Rex has actually become a villain for the same reason his sister was a hero.

Because fuck the hero's I'll do what they couldn't.

They never realized the other one was fine, until Rex captured Ren.

—————Now——————

"Hey Rex?" Renay asked sitting on the bar of the LoV.

"Yes Ren?" The identical male asked, sitting next to her.

"Are you Pan/Bi as well?" She asked.

"Yes dear sister." He answered.

After years they were back together.

"Have they gotten any better, our legal guardians?" He asked. They refused to call them their parents around each other, there was no need to lie to each other about them being parents.

"I haven't seen them since I started school this year. They went to Canada and haven't really come back, only to enroll me in school." Renay responded, sadly.

"Nanny Jenna? Uncle Robert?" He asked, attempting to lift the mood.

"Nanny Jenna quit after the fire, Uncle Robert is fine though! He visits me more often now!" She grinned.

"Oh yeah! I'm proud of you for getting in to UA! I heard it was difficult!" Raphael added after a minute of silence.

"I'm glad you were able to find a family for yourself! That is really difficult to do!" Renay added playfully.

"Oof- you is a sad bitch!" Raphael joked.

"Fight me! I'll kill you and a God!" Renay jokes right back before coughing up blood.

"Rex. Toga has a knife." Renay told him.

"I'm sure she's fine." He said

"Rex I have a knife." She winced.

"You will be fine." Raphael said.

"Rex." Deep inhale. "Your girlfriend just stabbed MMMEEEE"

"We're not dating." He grinned. "Just for that I'm not healing you."

"You're a bitch big brother." After that, she passed out due to blood loss.

Hey there.

Drink a liquid.

Also, who should I
put Rex with? (Mostly in
League of Villians, or a
hero. No AdultxMinor
tho.

~Author