Valintines Day

It's was currently 3:00 pm and Renay was in the living room, making cards for her friends and uncle.

She has also bought chocolate for them as well. They didn't know this of course, so they were totally unprepared for her kindness.

The next day February 14, she came to school a red bag in hand and strutted into Class 1-a's room with a huge grin.

"Renay, why are you smiling so big?" Aizawa asked said girl.

"ITS SINGLE PEOPLE AWARENESS DAY!!" She yelled with such a loud voice, it could put Present Mic to shame. "Or, better known as, Valentine's Day!"

The room of people sweat dropped. Renay started handing out her cards and chocolates. Even Aizawa had a card, along with a coffee gift card.

"Now I have to leave and go give cards to my other friends! Love you guys!!" With that Renay skipped along to the teachers lounge, two cards in hand for her favorite teachers.

"Mr. Hizashi Yamada! Ms. Nemuri Kayama! Happy single people awareness day! I got you gifts!" She said distributing her presents. Mic got a new leather jacket, and Midnight got a new whip.

Everyone gathered and decided to get Renay adopted by her uncle. (Nothing to do with the plot btw sorry peeps)

Renay cried when they told her, and they lived happily.