The Truth is Out

"Well fuck." Renay cursed slowly backing out of the dorm.

"Renay? What is that?" Sero asked, all his energy turned to concern.

"Ummmm drugs?" Renay still backing up turned to ran only to run into her closed door. She crashed to the ground dropping her pill bottles. Deku picked them up. Renay stood up.

"(Insert anti sad pill name here), Vivance, literally a pill bottle with 'Sleep Time' labeled on it, and Relxia?" He paused. "Anti-depressants, adhd medicine, sleeping pills, and anxiety meds? Renay, is this from your appointment?"

Renay nodded, looking at her feet. "I have to take them once a day"

"Then we need to get you a pill organizer because knowing you, you'd forget to take them." Sero said, getting up and walked to the door. "Well put them up deku, we got to get going!"

Renay was shocked, she thought they'd abandon her. (I feel this on another level-) When they didn't immediately scold her she was relived. Well now they are going to go shopping and grab her a pill organizer.

Black Lives Matter.
Don't even do the
All lives matter
Crap. They do but
not everyone is getting
killed for existing.

Now take the update
Also thanks for
the fairy comments
I absolutely love them!

(Can you guess what the next chapter special will be?)

~Author