Thunderbolt News

"Great news guys!"

"Why is this dog hyper in the morning?"

"I know right, the only one who is constantly in everyone's face"

Less than two weeks have passed since the first initiation, the conjoin welcoming of new students to the Industrial Engineering and Industrial Education and Technology campus hence why most students tired to their bone grumble away as they currently try to catch their much-needed rest.

"Guys, do you hear me?"

"Dude, we hear you but we're dead tired. It's been more than a week into the initiation, do understand why we're all tired so help us for not enthusiastically reply your questions" grumbles Apo, the wild and no filter guy in the group.

Without them knowing the seniors entered the hall, due to the fact that they sprawled on the floor claiming its floor as their makeshift bed, some were hurdle together, some were sleeping on top of one another dead tired from their activity, trying to catch their much-needed sleep before attending another round of gruelling gathering late at the evening.

"Sorry, anyway, great news because of our senior.."

"We, your senior and your head hazer for both campuses of Industrial Engineering and Industrial Education and Technology want to invite our juniors to a weekend out at the beach, as it'll be our final day and the closing of our initiation"

"Hmm, the main purpose of this activity has been done before the week's up and the only important part is to have fun and make memories together"

The moment their seniors explain their part all scatter to get up and take their seat in a mannered form automatically and this includes the trio, the iron-clad prince of the campus, Bas, Build and Apo.

"Will you all, nongs, give us your weekends for a 2 days 1 night trip?" asked the senior politely.

In a unison, they replied; dai phi! (yes senior!)

Their seniors nod their heads and then head out from the hall. The moment the seniors were out from their view automatically all of them like fallen leaves, everyone drop down without a word but not the iron-clad prince as they were contemplating their decision.

Build, pulled the other two away from the rest of them to the side of the hall.

"Should we go? I mean, pho already asked us, no, instruct us to be at the main house on Friday, I mean tomorrow for dinner in which he will expect us to stay over the weekend at the same time I want to have this break by the beach with our handsome seniors"

"Biu, that's your problem. Pho Gun asked you to be there not us so it's your own problem, not ours"

"Damn you Apo"

In a calm manner, the adult in the group, Bas gives his ideas to the duo that couldn't think for themselves.

"Biu why don't you go home tonight, stay there till tomorrow's dinner then we'll come and pick you up on Saturday early in the morning, from there we'll go to the beach"

"That is why Bas is the best, not you dumb Apo. Eat lots of shrimp head till think like a shrimp brain"

"You seafood allergic boy, dare calling me a shrimp brain. Come here, you seafood allergic boy"

Apo run around trying to catch Build who was laughing his ass off, sticking his tongue at his best friend while tease him none stop of their height different around the hall giving out the aura of a dumb and dumber brothers.

Later that night, as Bas suggested, Build went back to his house unannounced together with Bas and Apo whom he managed to drag their asses over with him.

The night went well, they talk about everything that they been through, from the first day of their university student to the initiation that they went through and up to the beach outing.

In which was surprisingly easy to tell and approved by Build's parent but on that night, a bomb has been blasted off that left the two out of three of the trio iron-clad prince speechless and dysfunctional.

The night deepens with Apo's laughter throughout the house none stopped as he stood by Build's parents who smiled at their sons being dysfunctional for a solid 5 minutes.

"Pho Gun, mae Cha, you two broke Build and Bas. God! This is funny".

Apo continues to laugh at them at the same time wiping his tears away from laughing too much. As both Bas and Build slowly to recover their functional brain to work without wasting any time, both of them rush over to Apo, and beat him for a couple of seconds, to release their shocks and annoyance as he laughed at them and make fun of them two while they are in a shocking state.

"Take this and that. That's for you for being an ass, am I right Bas"

"And this too, for being annoying Apo"

"Pho Gun, mae Cha, help me~"

"Bas grab his leg"

Both Build and Bas grab Apo's leg each of them then in a unison nod they split his leg apart and force him to make a split as his punishment, this make Apo scream in pain while doing the split.

With that commotion dies down, Bas and Build, take his seat together with Apo, who was forcefully place in the middle of them as they bound his movement that goes with his mouth.

"Pho Gun, if I may asked, why do you asked me to engaged with Job? I mean we're still young, it's not that I'm opposed to the idea just that I don't think I am capable of taking care another person when I myself still studying, I don't have earning or money to take care of him, I mean.."

Everyone looked at Bas, both Gun and Cha smile at him who thinks like an adult but not Apo and Build who makes funny, mimicking his words together with an annoyed expression directed at him.

"Calm down your horses Bas, why are you freaking out all of the sudden"

"Hmm, I agree with Apo, why freaking out all of the sudden plus saying you don't have earnings and all, as far as I remember you are rich. I mean you inherit a fortune from your parents. Besides, pho, mae, why pair Bas with this stupid friend of mine? He may look all composed but trust us he is the most not composed person between the two of us, aside from this wild orang-utan Apo who isn't reliable, I'm the most composed, calm and collective person.."

Before Build could finish his sentence, all four of them including his parents scoff at the statements that go beyond what he claims he is and like a true drama queen he places his hands on his chest dramatically, looking at them with a disbelief expression as he said;

"Excuse me, don't scoff at me old people, especially you two orang-utans"

Said Build as he look at them up and down before he turns his attention towards his parents and then back to Bas;

"We all know that you and Job are in love with each other, the little hand touch here and there at the gatherings and the most obvious scenes that even outsiders will know is that you often asked about him and help him out with everything. Anyway, pho, mae, let's skip him and end it there. What I can't brain is that why bringing up about me and Bible? That jerk?"

Asked Build in a clearly annoyed expression while Bas and Apo hold onto their laughter, scoot away from Build while at the same time his parents silently enjoying their night film of a playful family without pressing on the matter even further.