Resolution

After enjoying their senior night and celebrating their completion of 3 Years of study with flying colours as Industrial Education and Technology students everyone decided to go on with their life.

Some decided to further their study while most of them decided to begin making earnings to repay their student debts and this too was the case of the three iron-clad as they are at their family gathering.

That evening, everyone gathered together at the Puttha mansion to enjoy their BBQ time, the Sumettiku, the Puttha, the Ponpiboon and the Wattanagitiphat family were busy talking, enjoying each other's company.

Fully unknowing of the Three Prince, they slowly head over to the backyard, walking as if they were breaking in into a high-security party. Like a robber, they look around slightly weary at their surroundings while sticking to the wall.

Their actions were caught by everyone who tries their best to stop themselves from laughing out loud as it's hard for them to ignore 3 criminals being out of place entering the backyard.

As they took their seat, the house helper resume their work by continuing to grill the meat all 4 head of the house take their seats at their respective place while their wifes happily talked with each other ignoring the 3 princes.

Apo look around timidly and was the first person to whisper;

"Why is it that I feel like we're in the middle of an interview?"

Build jumps in;

"No, more like in the middle of our mothers meeting the principal aka our fathers"

Bas then continue;

"You two keep your mouth shut, they're looking at us"

With that being said, all three of them look up at their parents and flash them their awkward smiles as they eye everything and everyone in sight feeling the awkwardness.

Without wasting any more time and unnecessarily making the kids feel awkward with them, Zee announce;

"As everyone knows that my son Bas will be handling my business by the end of this month so please be kind to him and guide him"

"Same goes to our boy, Apo. I hope you all can help him out"

All three of them were in shock as they loudly exclaim 'HUH' while looking at their own respective parents.

"It's about time sons, that the both of you need to learn the rope of our businesses"

Reason after reasons and clarifications from both party, their discussion comes to an end as Apo and Bas happily agrees on accepting their new position while Build silently observe his best friends freak out over things that they already know and expected.

As they were talking about things related to their business, all of the sudden Apo stopped and turn to look at Build;

"Why this boy didn't take over Pho Gun and Mae Tha's business?"

"That's because my dear orang utan best friend, I already told mae and pho that I will further my study first before handling the business besides everyone here knows that except for you two"

Bas and Apo's expression turns from shock to slightly annoyed as they didn't know that their best friend's plan to further his study and this lead them to start chasing one another which ended them up in a pool.

Their roughhousing in the pool ended after Build called on defeat words and they quickly dries off their body with the provided towels by the house helpers before heading back inside the house and changing.

The night deepens with everyone enjoying their meals, playing around, teasing each other and talking about business but before they part ways and head home, Gun and Tha stop Build from heading up to his room.

"Biu, can I have a word with you?"

Build nod his head and walk back down to his parents, this includes both Apo and Bas as they follow them to the office room. They all took their seats, and both Gun and Tha quickly get down to business which stated the purpose and the idea of having both of the Sumettikul and the Puttha heir engaged.

"Before we end our night, Pho just want to remind this to you Build, don't forget the previous engagement that we've to talk about in which the decision was yours to take and Bible's too as you two come to an agreement before Build your betrothed further his study abroad"

"Pho, I was 15 that year and I was stupid, this isn't something a child would think right? I mean we can nullify the agreements, the reasons are that I'm young and dumb or as a parent the both of you didn't consent to this agreement at all or something like that, pho, mae, you can't sell your son to his enemy"

"Enemy? Since when Bible is your enemy? As far pho and mae know, they both of you are inseparable, don't you remember you cry a storm and wouldn't eat anything for a week when Bible leave for his study? Have you forgotten that? Why with the sudden enemy? Mae doesn't understand Biu, is something or anything wrong in that period where you didn't inform us?"

Build was contemplating whether to explain or tell his parents as he thought all his actions are just a child's acts and it doesn't seem legit to have a small tantrum over pathetic reasons hence why he remain silent while facing the other direction.

This action caught both Bas and Apo's attention as they two know about his feeling towards Bible, and as best friends of Build, his brother, they decided to help him out by spilling the teas.

"Mae Tha, Pho Gun, since Biu wouldn't tell you, Apo will tell you. Throughout the 8 years of them being apart, Biu suspected phi Bible cheated on him since he never once texted nor call him. It is as if, phi Bible vanished"

"Oh, so you out of love for him? Hmm, okay then, if my son says that's the case then mae and I will go to Kob and Na to discuss this matter"

"Thank you pho, mae. Can we go now? I'm tired"

Without wasting any time, he waied at his parents while the other two did the same before they head out from the mansion towards their penthouse. Throughout the journey, Build couldn't stop pounder about what he told his parents.

Truthfully, he has forgotten Bible when he decided to call their agreement off the moment he leave Bangkok, no one, not even his best friend know about his resolution as he doesn't want to chain someone who is far from him to no be able to live his life the way he wants too.

Yes, he was devastated about his first love leaving him but there's nothing he could do to make Bible stay and truthfully upon listening, realise and come to his own term, he decided to let his first love go peacefully.