Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately

As promised, a few days later, Build invited his course mates to his bar that station not far from the university ground to celebrate their final year as they successfully finished their course without any hindrance.

The night went by with them toasting, playing games, and taking videos, and pictures while some were having fun at the mini stage happily singing one song after another enjoying their wind and free moment.

As the night deepens, all of the sudden, Build stood up, starts walking toward the mini stage at the front of their bar, and takes his seat while the other musicians tune their instruments all the while the whole place is suddenly dead silent, including his two best friends, Apo and Bas.

Everyone was slightly sober over Build's out-of-the-blue action as he tap a couple of times on the microphone accompanied with a short 123 counting, checking it's volume and attracting everyone's attraction.

"Good midnight everyone, as we now having fun, dancing, singing, drinking and playing. I would like to make use of this opportunity to dedicate this song to my favourite, annoying brothers that aren't blood-related to me but feel like it and look like it"

"To my annoying duo, Bas and Apo, p/s Bas is engaged to my brother so don't ever think of calling him after we graduate but for Apo, he's single so you should and definitely call him, annoy him or asked him to be your partner. Anyway, that's not the point why I'm up here. Since everyone is attentively listening to me, I might as well talk a little longer than this"

Build took a sip of his alcohol before he place it back on top of the small high table next to the microphone then continues;

"I would like to thank you and have a proper toast with you lots. Grab your glass. Here to us and our future, whatever our future might hold, we will head them with our head high and butt head the barriers or anything that tries to stop us. We are the future, we are the world, we are.."

All of the sudden, Bas cut Build's nonsense speech by adding;

"Biu, you are out from your scrip and talking crap so pull yourself back, baby brother"

Build with his dramatic stare and expression flip his invisible hair, then raise his glass again while the others mirror him and all together as if in a corporate gathering they make a toast, "Cheers!"

Everyone bottoms up their drinks in one go leaving not a single drop behind as they toast a goodbye toast to their past while they welcome their future which they didn't know.

"Now that we've toast for our future, let's get back to our agenda for now. This song, I dedicate to Bas and Apo. You two punk, listen to the lyrics as this is the only time I'll sing for you. This is the first and final, got it? There's no more next time, even if you beg me. Oh, before I begin, I would like to ask my good friends to not record this or I will find you and crush your phone"

Build slowly make a fist to indicate that he meant business before he sticks his tongue out, playfully glares at them as he slightly turns to the band and nods his head indicating that it's a go time.

With their small preparation done, the band then begin playing the first cord, slowly everyone recognises the melody while Build pulls out his phone, and places it on the high mini table next to the microphone stand.

Meanwhile, the light in the bar dims slightly as it shines on the stage making attention to them solely. As per Build's request, none of them records him instead they used their phone's light to sway left and right.

Lit the room, looking like a bright firefly going left and right, swaying to the beat, guiding him to have a calm, collective delivery as he sing for his brothers who were busy smiling and recording him without his knowledge.

Build begin to sing;

For the morning sun and all it's glory

Greets the day with annoying and discomfort, too

You fill my life with tiresome

And somehow, you make it somewhat irksome

Increase my troubles, that's what you two do

There's a love that's divine

And it's not mine and it's always yours

Like the sun

And at the end of the day

We should give thanks and pray

To the one, to the one.

Have I told you lately that I appreciate you

Have I told you there's always gonna be the two of you

You fill my heart with gladness

Take away all my sadness

Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

There's a love that's divine

And belongs to all of us

Like the sun

And at the end of the day

We should give thanks and pray

To the one, to the one.

And have I told you lately that I cherish you

Have I told you there's no one else above you

You fill my heart with gladness

Take away all my sadness

Ease my troubles, that's what you do

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness

Ease my troubles, that's what you do

Take away all my sadness, fill my life with gladness

Ease my troubles, that's what you do.

With that end, everyone stood up, and couldn't help themselves to clap their hands, whoop for him and whistled for the witty yet sweet and loving lyrics provided by Build to his brothers.

In his glory, Build dramatically bow down to the audience before he places back the microphone on its stands then walked over to both Bas and Apo while holding his own glass and phone as both brothers looking like proud siblings clap their hands, welcoming him back to his chair.

"What a lousy first few bars of the lyrics" respond Apo first as he makes a mini punch on Build's arm.

In reply Build begin his headlock and thus their night ended with Apo and Build playfully bickering like a 5-year-old child up to talking rubbish as they begin to get drunk.

The night ended with half of the Industrial Education and Technology students sleeping around the bar, dead drunk to even walk over to their sleeping quarters and this includes The Three Iron Clad Hazing Princes as they sleep inside Build's office.