The Three Iron Clad Hazing Prince

After the successful hazing activities, everyone's schedule is back to normal as they attend their class daily, joining competitions for clubs and activities. Everyone in their own respective clubs was busy planning and training.

The trio prince becomes busier as Bas, Apo and Build busy training for their basketball and soccer competitions. With their burning desire to win, they train, strategies and act on them to enhance their abilities as a team.

After months of training and strengthening their teamwork together with Apo and Build's playful attitude they finally manage to win their first gold medal in both categories after nearly 6 years of continuous defeat against Liberal Arts students.

That night after the morning victory, the football and basketball club members decided to have fun and drink at the nearby newly open BJ's pub and bistro that station not far from them.

It quickly becomes one of the top bistros in town as they offer different various top drinks, foods and a stage equipped with different musical equipment for the audience to use.

The night was fun for everyone as they get loose, and enjoyed, drinking while they talk about their victory and drink to that. The night deepens as the senior team joins them for a real drinking session.

With almost every junior down from drinking too much alcohol, Kao makes his move as he helped Build up from hurdle over Apo who happily hugs him as they both fall asleep by the end of the sofa.

This didn't seat well for Bas who return from the toilet and saw Kao daringly enough to pull Build up with the help of his friend that prying his hands off from Apo while the other friend hug Apo.

Like a man on a mission, he walks over towards them, slightly pushed Kao away from Build, and swiftly holds onto an overly drunk man as he said; "Phi, stop taking advantage of my friend. You are drunk and so is he, I don't want to cause a scene here so get your boys up and go home"

Without wasting any time, Bas wave his hands over to the waiter and asked for a bucket of cold water while he gently places Build next to Apo. He then shakes the others up but all in vain while his cold water arrived.

"With all due respect phi, you should get your friends up"

"Yea, you are right nong. I am drunk, I should get my mind clear, be reasonable and not take advantage of a defenceless person. I'm going now, do whatever you want to do which includes your seniors"

But before he heads out he helps Bas briefly shake the others and tries to wake them up which a handful responds from them while the rest pushed his wake-up call aside and some were even cursing at them which annoyed Bas even further.

Without remorse, Bas grab an empty cup that is placed on top of the table, scoop the cold water and splash them on them as they woke up in shock cursing as they go yet they were greeted by Bas's pissed and annoyed face.

"Get your friends and go back home. We are being a nuisance for the people in the club"

Quickly the others shake their friends up and in no time, everyone exits the pub and bistro, staggered yet surely out from there and head to their sleeping quarters 3 blocks away from the bistro.

"Sir, do you need us to help you?"

"No, it's all good and sorry for keeping you four up till now"

"No, no. It's fine sir, this is our work"

"Still, it's way past our closing time and it's 6 in the morning. Today there's no need to come to work, you'll get a paid leaves, but before you leave clean the whole place up and I'll inform your boss about giving you the paid leaves"

"Thank you so much sir, thank you, have a safe trip home sirs"

Bas pull Build and Apo up in a swift motion, like a sloth they latch on Bas while walking towards his parked car by the VVIP parking lot, he then slowly put the both of them in and heads home.

Almost the whole day, the trio sleep in. One by one they woke up, takes shower, slowly head over to the refrigerator, grab 3 small bottles for the hangover drink, bottom up, and slowly their hangover started to relieve themselves.

For the rest of the night, the trio lounged around, fully lazying around and enjoying their one-day vacation from university as they earn it from winning the club's competitions. Then all of the sudden, a single ding could be heard coming from Bas's phone.

"Ermm, you two. Tomorrow, we will have a meeting with our seniors at 4 pm"

"Urghh, can we skip?"

"Nope, it says compulsory. Here"

Bas toss his phone towards Apo who catches it easily, he then read the message;

"Nong Bas. Tomorrow there's a compulsory meeting with the seniors and I would like the three of you to join. We have some information to discuss. See you at 4 pm, hall C. From Senior Kao. Well, folks, it's time for us to sleep, get some rest before he heads to class and an important meeting after that"

With that being said, the trio bid their goodnight and head towards their bedroom. The very next day after their morning class, they gather in hall C and the meeting started. It took them a whooping of 3 hours to close the deal.

Starting on that day, the born of The Three Iron Clad Hazing Prince was known throughout the university. Everywhere and anywhere they went, they leave a formidable aura that even the hazing seniors were proud of them.

After dealing with everything, the hazing ceremony, the year-end competition as big as the clubs and the activity competition have arrived which are the final activities that are traditionally organised by the senior the Star and Moon competitions.

Once again, The Three Iron Clad Hazing Prince was deployed by the senior to participate and only Bas was being urged, no, being forced by the formidable drama queen duo to participate as they lay back and enjoy the Star and Moon competitions.

On that night, Bas manage to get first place for the Moon award, handsome award and popular award with the dramatic queen duo handing him a two 999 bouquet of flowers hence leading him directly to number one for the popular award.

After that's done, they started to focus back on their study and comes the other big event which is the hazing program, since they are now second-year students under the supervision of the third-year seniors their hazing activities go on.

As a head hazer, Bas took a more dictatorship style, while two of his assistants, Apo took a step back, more of a lenient style and Build more to a motherly nurture style with their juniors.