Connected

Their breath was irregular, as they eyed each other, clear evidence of lust present on their face as it was hitting the roof. Eyes down to lips, then back up for the second time before Bible dive in for his kill.

Fully controlled by lust, both of them kissing, sucking, licking, tongues intertwining each other while Bible slides his hands under Build's shirt, slowly up from his abdomen to his chest.

Bible teasingly circles slightly without touching Build's nipple while dominantly assaulting his mate's lips, chin down to his neck whereas his left hand gives pressure on his hip bone, keeping his body in place while he does his magic.

Build who couldn't hold it in anymore starts to grind his hard dick searching for friction as Bible slowly painfully gives pleasure to his mate while teasing his nipples.

Fully aware of his playful manner, Build pushed Bible away from his body before he straddle him. In a controlled position, he smirk from above before he made his way to the prize that he longed for.

Grinding his ass directly while giving his weight on top of the prize he painstakingly moves back and forth stroking every inch of the hard dick while Bible smirk with lust invades as he enjoys the frictions and his view.

For a hot minute, Build who was in control took his time on top of his mate, unzipping his pants, taking his dick out while giving himself a few strokes as he starts to masturbate in front of his full turn-on mate.

Slowly, stroking, from one rhythm to another as he was almost cum, Bible quickly grab a hold of his dick in a painful manner which makes Build yip slightly due to the strong grip.

Before Build could protest, Bible whispered "My turn" at his lips.

In a slight horror, he look at Bible which was filled with lust, smirking at him, in a split second, Bible hovered over him and in a swift movement, he unbuckle both his pants and boxer revealing an angry hard-on, seeking attention.

He smirks at his mate, pulls his body in position, places his dick in front of the entrance with the other hand, grabs a small black bag and reveals a medium size tube and an XL size condom. Build who was looking at his mate with a sudden surge of daring, he prone his upper torso, in a smirking, challenge manner he lick his lips.

This action pushed Bible further as he hastily opens the lube, pours a generous amount on his hands and spread it in his hand before he insert a finger abruptly that caused Build to gasp.

One finger in and out that doesn't seem to stop as another finger was added. With a sudden intrusion without being able to properly breathe as an electric surge from below up to his abdomen, he didn't even realise that the third fingers scissoring in him.

As he was focusing on the pain and pleasure that was being bestowed onto him, he tilt his head back, eyes closed, leg open, welcoming the alien feeling as he let out a soft, small pleasured moan.

Like a dutiful mate, Bible replace his fingers with his dick and in a quick one thrust up, Build's soft pleasure moan turns to gasps as he is being penetrated with a bigger and fuller iron rod.

Without wasting time, Bible pin Build down with his body and start to thrust in and out in a mix of fast and slow rhythm, who couldn't contain his lust slightly bite down Build's neck and this makes him goes crazy up to the point of him passed out.

Meanwhile, Bible was like an animal born to breed, thrusting like there's no tomorrow. Upon his release with a final thrust, he slightly pushes himself away from Build.

As he was calming down from his heights, he look at Build with a smirk, he licked his mate's small wound before he pull his slightly hard iron rod out. Almost fully pulled out, with a small shift from Build his iron rod started to harden.

Ignoring his own lust, he fully pulls out from his heaven cave and without a doubt, his condom broke upon their fucking and like a dutiful mate, he clean his mate as best as he can.

The air in the office was thick with sweats, sex and cum. Ignoring all of that, Bible quickly dresses Build up and exits the office but not before he informs Mek, to clean the scene before he is dismissed for the day.

After their hot and steamy office sex, Bible drove both of them back home, the penthouse that belonged to him. Along the way to the penthouse, like a sex maniac, Build woke up filled with lust.

His eyes shone with lust as he looked at Bible his prey. He smirk and crack his bones slightly, without wasting any time, with his hooded eyes he skilfully unzips Bible's fly while he was driving home.

Fully aware of the iron rod comes to life, Build give it a small peck while Bible rushed home, breaking all of the street lights in a nick of time, as soon as Build took the hard iron rod in his mouth, Bible manage to park the car in his designated parking space.

Fully in control by his mate Build give Bible a long and skilled blowjob, bobbing his head in an unpredicted manner while playing with his balls that make Bible unload his load deep in his throat.

Build like a professional hooker, took it like a champ without gag as he give him a blowjob and swallow his semen like it is condensed milk without spilling any, before he licked his lips, seductively while looking at his mate.

Bible without restrain, push the driver's chair to the back, pull Build towards him. Whereas Build like an obedient cat takes his seat right on top of the prize smiling, smirking lustfully at his mate.

Without restraining both meet each other halfway, kissing, sucking, biting and licking. Lips, chin, neck, chest, Bible bites leaving his trail of maps behind while his mate dutifully releases both of them from their clothes.

With one swift position, the hard iron rod is in and without wasting time, both of them start to move, meeting each other halfway thrusting down and up fully in lustful mode.

The car shakes from their impact, the windows start to fog up from their breaths and the surrounding starts to smell of sweats, cum and sex as Bible pours his seeds into his mate without restraint while Build took it like a champ without wasting any.

Their heights once again come down as Build pass out on top of Bible and now without caring, while still in his mate he carries him out from the car. In an instant, the coat that was shielding their connected self was replaced with a blanket by his security personnel as they head up to the penthouse.