Leaving Now

That night upon reaching their penthouse, Build quietly organised his stuff, packing and taking what is needed for him that he will use abroad without burdening himself as he plan on carrying things lightly.

The very next day, he woke up feeling fresh and greeted his best friend first thing in the morning, making them their breakfast which earns him a puzzled and suspicious look from the duo who silently watched his every movement.

After finishing their breakfast, Build gather their plates and cups and then proceed to wash them clean, at this moment, Apo broke the silence;

"What is going on? Ai'Biu, you are scaring me. What's wrong?"

Build smile briefly as he replies;

"Nothing, just want to make breakfast for you two buffalo. Before you proceed on going crazy like you already are, tell me how's your breakfast?"

Build finished up washing and place their plates and cups neatly on the drying racks before he turns to look at them while leaning on the kitchen counter. The duo raise their left eyebrows, slightly looking at each other as they reply in unison;

"It was delicious"

"That's great then, if I manage to feed you two and gain a delicious word then I'm all set"

Build proceed on walking towards his bedroom but was halted by Bas.

"Wait, wait. What is all of this? I need clarification right now"

"Yes, me too" nods Apo as he stands next to Bas.

Build purse his lips, roll his eyes and grab both of their hands as he proceeds to tug them towards their living room. He then urges them to sit on the sofa while he takes his seat on top of the coffee table.

"I.. how to say this. Ermm, I'll be furthering my Master's degree study for 2 years and I'll be moving out plus be independent"

"NO" both reply in unison.

"Well, it's not up to you though. Plus I've told our parents about this so I hope that you both will understand"

"We are and are an understanding person. We never ask you to do things that you shouldn't and never once force you"

"Yes, and why on Earth are you moving out?"

"Actually more like moving to another country, anyway, my flight is at 10.00 am so I better get going now that it's almost 9.00 am"

Build stood up and quickly took off not wanting to wait for long but his action was quickly interrupted as Bas halted Build's movement by grabbing onto his left arm and slightly yanking it to face them.

"You didn't discuss this with us, why Biu? Why?"

"That's because I know you two will be the overly protective brothers who will settle things for me which I don't want to and like I said at our dinner gathering yesterday night. I want to be independent, not dependent. Hence why I make this decision and please respect my decision. I will come back home when I have a break or any other holiday to visit you two so please my brothers let me go".

In a defeated voice, Bas said;

"Is this what you have truly decided?"

"Yes"

"Then, will you ever tell us where are you going?"

"No, Apo, sorry and please don't track me. I hope you two will respect that"

Apo with his fake angry attitude, fold his arms together and said;

"Fine, go. Don't let us down. If you were ought to keep everything secret from us then be the best and you better achieve the best or else"

"Yes my dear Apo" teased Build as he hugs both of them;

"This is why you two are the best! I will come back to you two in two years. Better and improved version of myself so don't fall for me" winked Build as he rush towards his room and grab his cabin-size luggage.

Both Apo and Bas laugh at Build's attic as they hug and kiss his head/ forehead saying their goodbyes. With a light heart, Build waved goodbye at his brothers and drove off to a small airport hanger that own by them.

As he arrived at the private airport, he exit the car together with his belonging yet deliberately hand over his personal gadget to his chauffeur as he instruct;

"Could you please, hold onto this bag for a while? I want you to drive over to Traigt University and place this bag on the top shelf of the Head of University cabinet. Oh one more thing, try to discard this. I don't want anyone to suspect what you're doing"

"Yes young master"

"Thank you and good luck"

Build smile at his small attic and walk over to his private plane. In about 30 minutes, the plane took off leaving Bangkok behind and its problem as he headed over to a new country where no one knows his identity, thus making his anticipation grow larger.

As the plane stabilised itself in the air, Build get up from his seat, grab the black bag in front of him, take out his new phone, iPad and laptop, active them all together as he set his gadget up.

While Build's gadget was busy updating to the latest version he took out his passport and documents, reading through them one by one, preparing himself for his new life, a much-needed 2 years break from his comfort zone.

'With this new place, new environment, I hope I can learn new things and as much as I can that will gain me extra benefits

Said Build to himself as he sigh while looking at his documents and with a single nod of reassurance from himself he look out of the window and mumbled;

"It's too late to back off now, let's fight on and if he can do this shit 8 years ago, why can't I? I will show everyone the new me, the mature and wise thinker Build who will stop acting based on his emotions but rather his rational".

Build exhale loudly and turn to look at his gadget as he begins to link them up with each other at the same time placing a basic tracker that he learned from Bas.