Like a kid

Upon arriving at the penthouse, Bible marched over towards the bathroom. He quickly filled the tub with lukewarm water, while still connected with Build who was out of his mind.

In slow motion, he pulls out and slowly shifts Build's position to a bridal style before he slowly and softly places him in the tub that is half filled with lukewarm water. At the same time, without bothering to open his eyes, Build like a hissing kitten, hiss slightly as his body touches the water.

Without any care in the world, Build proceed to fall asleep while Bible took the opportunity to slip inside the tub and begin to wash his body thoroughly leaving no cum behind.

After a meticulous shower session, Bible carried Build out from the tub, dry both of their bodies before he pick him up once again and head over to the bed as they both fall in deep sleep in each other arms.

While in deep sleep, all of the sudden, like a slap across his face Build woke up in a jolt. He looks around and begins to question himself;

'Where the fuck am I?'

'Why am I naked?'

'Why am I here?'

'Why am I sleeping next to P'Bo?'

'Why is he naked?'

'Damn! Why the fuck is my body all sore?'

Quickly, Build drag his sore body over the edge but as he was about to stand up and took his first step like a child doesn't know how to walk, he instantly drops down with a thud. This loud noise, woke Bible up instantly looking, searching for his mate.

Meanwhile, Build who was embarrassed by the whole situation begins to fold himself into a turtle shape as he hides his face and body away from the grinning Bible who was standing in front of him, looking down at his mate.

"Biu, what are you doing?" asked Bible in a loving tone.

"...."

"Come here, I'll help you up"

Without wasting time, Bible scoop Build up in one swift manner while he tries his best to not look at his mate as he covers his face with both of his hands.

"You know, by acting all cute, you are actually arousing me further tua-eng"

Smirk Bible while Build instantly wiggles slightly, keeping a straight face, hands down and look straight up, away from his mate's smiling face.

In the walk-in closet, Bible places Build down softly on the provided sofa as he goes on to pick his clothes and boxers for them both. Like a dutiful mate, he proceed to help his wife first to change but it was futile as Build pushed him away and get dressed by himself with a small struggle.

After a quick change into the provided clothes, Build couldn't help but take a small glance over to his mate who was standing naked, getting dressed all in his glory. Quickly he turns and slightly limps out from the wardrobe towards the bedroom.

He make a quick scan searching for his phone and walk over to grab his phone that was by the side of the bed. He unlocked his phone, make a quick phone call, grabs his stuff and ignores Bible's calling as he walk over to the main door.

"Biu, you can't possibly walk out in the middle of the night, without pants and shoes"

Ignoring his mate, while doing exactly what he had said, he walk over to the lift, pressed the down button and waited for the lift to open.

In the meantime, Bible knows how stubborn his mate can be hence he quietly places a pair of slippers in front of his feet meanwhile Build without looking down, quickly use the provided slippers and walk inside the lift but before the lift closed, he smirks at his mate and give him his middle finger.

Bible who was stunned, couldn't utter a single word but laugh at his mate's childish action as he shakes his head and walk off towards his room as he murmurs;

'Just like a rebellious kid. My personal kitten'

Meanwhile, Build smiles from eat-to-ear at his small middle finger accomplishment. As the lift dinged open, he walk out, and headed over to his car that was being parked right in front of the hotel, he entered and drove off from that place heading towards Puttha's mansion. 

As soon as he arrived, he quietly parks in the garage, walks up to his room, grabs a towel, takes a hot shower before he head over to his bed, set his alarm and continue to peacefully snooze away.

The very next morning his alarm blaring loudly woke him up with a big smile as his body felt light, fresh and sore-less but as he turn his head to look at the automatic curtain open, he was greeted by his mate.

"Morning tua-eng"

In a fit of shock, Build kicks Bible out from his bed as he curses loudly.

"Shia, ai hia! What are you doing here? How on Earth did you manage to slip inside?"

Bible stood up calmly as he take his seat and look at a flustered Build holding onto the blanket covering his naked body while seating at the edge of the bed.

"What am I doing here? I come here simply cause I need my wife and I slip in an hour after you fall in deep sleep" said Bible in a calm manner as he smile at Build who was still flustered.

"Who let you in?"

"Pho Kra"

Bible huff slightly rolls his eyes at his mate as he turns his body to look at his phone. He then proceeds to unlock his phone, stand up in his glory and walk over to his walk-in closet, ignoring a turn-on tiger behind him as he grabs his towel and walks over to his bathroom.

Bible who was turned on by his mate couldn't help himself to follow his mate to his bathroom but luck was not on his side as the door was locked. As he tries to unlock it, he could hear a small chuckle before the shower was turned on.

Immediately he knows that his mate was toying with him as a child would do. He shakes his head, grabs his pants and shirt and wears them before he grabs his phone and heads downstairs to the dining area.

A few minutes have passed, Build clean his body, wear his office outfit, head downstairs and was greeted by not only his parents but his in-laws as if they were having a slumber party.

At that moment Build feel like he was the centre of attention, glaring slightly at Bible who was busy munching his pancakes while smiling at his mate in a small smile. This action didn't go unnoticed as both parents smirk at them.

In a small wai, Build greet the elder, grab his toast and excuse himself by giving them another wai before he zooms out from the dining room and over to the garage where his car station is.

Without waiting for any second, he ignites his car and zooms out from the garage leaving Bible by the door still munching his pancakes.