Deliberately

Kao look up giving Bible his superb acting but before he could ask, both of them heard a loud roar of a sports car being ignited and in an instant, Bible turn and walk towards the big glass looking out of the window.

"Deliberately making me follow you up here, aren't you? Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun"

"Oh, you know my name? Hmm, as expected from someone who is powerful" smirks Kao, trying to buy time for Build.

Bible couldn't help but smirk at Build's daring action. He turn to look directly at Kao who was smirking at him, for a couple of seconds they eyeing at each other while slightly smirking.

Fully knowing neither one of them will make any dangerous move, Bible takes his time, walking out from the shop and over towards his car then heading out from the shop's parking lot in a leisurely manner.

Whereas Build who was hell bend to get away from his mate couldn't care less if he look as if he's deliberately run away from him and heads over to the private airport where his own private jet was already stand-by.

Upon take off, the cabin phone rang.

"You deliberately running away from me aren't you, my mate"

Build froze in his seat, wide eyes looking straight as if he is being cursed in 100 different languages.

In a slightly stutter manner, Build replies;

"N-no, I'm not"

Bible chuckles wholeheartedly, the specific chuckle that is meant only for him to hear. As the chuckle dies down, in a soft tone he said;

"You can run all you want my mate, I'll always be here waiting for you"

Then he hangs up the phone. Build who was dumbfounded looking at the phone blinked his eyes a couple of times before he scream annoying at the phone;

"What the fuck with I'll be here waiting for you?"

"Dude! You're the one who leave me 10 years ago!"

"Huh! Now you have the audacity of saying I'll be here waiting for you?"

"What in the hell hole are you talking about?!"

"Waiting for me? Hmph! What and who do you think you are? Go and come back as you please while thinking I'll be the same. You can go ahead and be an old man for all I care"

Build who was huffing in annoyance couldn't help himself but call Bible back. In about the second ring, the phone get connected and in an instant, he went off.

"Yo old man! Do you think you're cool by saying I can run all I want and you'll be waiting for me? Listen to me you kwai. Ngo, Bible"

Build emphasis on kwai and ngo but as he was about to continue his sentence Bible boldly reply.

"No phi when you address me nong?"

"Mai ai'kwai Bible"

Once again Bible cut him off.

"I think it's best if you could address me phi though"

"Eee! Ai'Bo, stop cutting me off and listen to me. I don't want you to act all cool and think you're cool. News flash, you are not, not at all. Saying you'll be there waiting for me? Ha! You can wait till the next 7 life or so. I will never get together with you, if I can wait and waste my 10 years for someone who isn't even checking in, and treat me as an invisible person nor call me then I will be able to wait for another few decades until I'm old. You deliberately do so now you'll be my past, my nightmare so I hope you have a good day and.."

Out of nowhere, clear as the day, Build could hear his father's voice calling him 'son' coming from the other end and thus makes him stop mid-air again.

"P-pho?"

"Yes my son, we could all hear you"

"W-who?"

"Everyone say hi"

In unison, everyone greet Build who went dead silent.

"Son.. are you okay?" asked Tao further making Build feel guilty over his attitude towards her son.

No one, not even his parents had or known this side of Build thus why everyone was in shock and wide-aware except Bible who is as cool as a cucumber, suppressing his smile over the awkward silence between them all.

"Nong, everyone is here. Mae, pho, mae Am and pho Kra".

"Sawadee mae, pho. Ermm, Biu got to go na, will talk to you all later. Bye, have a good day. Emm, stay healthy, erm I mean bye"

With suppressed laughter, all of them try their hardest to say bye before they muted their microphone and laugh out loud. At the same time, Build calls out for the Bible politely.

"Phi, can you close your speaker"

Quickly Mew does so and reply;

"Okay, done my nong"

"My nong your head! You listen to me kwai! Don't embarrass me any further and don't do that stunt again got it? Anyway, I'll keep it simple, you can wait till you die as I won't come or be near to you. Bye!"

Build hung up the call and huffed in annoyance as he mumble softly curse words that were directed to Bible meanwhile back to Bible and everyone else. The first to unmute his voice is mae Nu.

"Bible, you have a fiery and a hard-to-tame wife so all the best to you"

"Yes, all the best Bible. Pho Tae and mae Tee will root for you"

Said Tae as everyone nodded their head, and smile at him then all of the sudden Am asked;

"Bible, have you told Biu yet why you do so 10 years ago?"

"Not yet mae, as you can see, nong busy running away from me.."

"Don't let him run too far my son, try to catch him as soon as you can. As you can see, my son got his attitude from his mother so you better grab him quickly or else he will move on and once he does, there will be no turning back for him and it'll be the end of you"

"Oh yes, fully knowing Am's attitude and as her best friend, mae can vouch for her and with that, you should act fast my son"

Without saying anything Bible nod his head in understanding as the rest of them starts to end their call one by one.

________________

Mai - no

Kwai - buffalo

Ngo - stupid

Phi/P' - Address for someone older

Nong/N' - Address for someone younger