2 Years Later

2 years have passed since the last episode of Build screaming at himself in the plane. As he promised, he gain his Master's Degree with flying colours and was constantly in Dean's List awards.

Throughout the 2 years of studying never once, did he calls home nor did he expose himself or his location as he silently completed his Master's Degree and never once, have the others managed to track him down.

Living his life to the fullest while still slowly managing his small business with his unexpected partner whom he meets while studying, they both start out with a small Pet Cafe before they gradually become the owner of an exclusive Pet shop/ cafe and hotel.

"Up, how's business going?"

Exit Build from their office as he is in his Master's Degree's robe.

Up looking like a proud partner couldn't help but smile happily as he walk over to him to give him a big hug.

"You look handsome and stunning as always"

"You and your sweet words, anyway, are you coming later for the after party?"

Up shake his head in no action.

"You know I can't leave the shop besides we'll celebrate again tomorrow so now enjoy your time with your friends and (whisper) don't forget to drag his ass too"

Build smirk with a soft chuckle as he nods his head. He then exit the store using the back door and drove off towards his university's main hall. As he arrived at the hall, he was greeted by his friends and juniors.

The ceremony for Bachelor's Degree and Master's Degree students went in full swing from ten o'clock in the morning till four o'clock in the evening with breaks as there are refreshments and performances in between.

The event was more like a mini concert rather than receiving scrolls as the environment of the event goes on without an hinch.

Throughout his 2 years of study at Sili's International University, Build has met different races, different religions and different cultures of people but not to forget the one and only unexpected coursemate of him is his senior.

Still livid in his mind whenever he look at his senior, the one and only Phi Kao, both were shocked as they come face-to-face and like long-lost brothers, their bodies automatically attract each other.

Ignoring the sea of people looking at them, they hug each other in a tight hug for a brief second before they release their hug. Without utter a word as they smile at each other and nod in a brotherly manner they head over to their first class.

After their class, they head over to the nearest cafe and thus question after questions being poured out by Build.

"Phi, never in my life I been grateful to meet you here"

"Why are you here?"

"Aren't you currently working?"

"Why do you take a Master's Degree?"

"How's your work life?"

Kao smiled and said;

"Calm down nong, calm down. Let Phi explain one by one. Phi got offered a scholarship from this university after phi decided to stop working and pursue my education"

"Now, what about you nong? Where're your other sidekicks?"

"Don't call them that phi, they will hunt you down. Besides, they're busy managing their own company while I'm here to pursue my education just like you phi"

Kao smiles and nods his head as he caresses Build's head like a child. Since then, everything and everywhere they go, the both of them will go together and support each other like siblings.

Bickering like siblings up to the extent of setting Kao and Up together which lasted till the very day as they still going strong and this relationship goes from sibling-like relationship goes to a family-like situation.

Kao being the father, protective and often resolve issues with his strength while Up being the mother of the relationship, is kind and soft towards everyone especially his so-called son, Build, whose action and attitude change for better as he is the middle person for the both of his parents, Kao and Up.

Weirdly enough, as Build away from his real family his attitude matured and so does his hobbies where he strengthens his interest in sporty auto-mobile as he begins his quest on mastering them.

For almost two whole years, fully dedicate his passion to the project that he begins to slowly take over from his parents. Like a secret agent, every single time whenever he meets with his parents their rendezvous will be at a different location.

Build will often fly back to Thailand and meet up with his parents briefly as he discusses his project and the transferring owner of Puttha's Company to him before he flies back to Sicily where he currently studying.

Things have gone from good to better as Build never once thinks of his one-sided love. With his driven passion for completing his first ever biggest project in his life-time that will determine his make-it or break-it point, he marches forwards without missing a single detail in his project.

Of course, with the professional help from both companies' employees that have been personally arranged by Gun the project went well, slowly it took place after a bunch of trial and error and rejected proposals from their big boss.

Build future seems full of quests, lots of projects and very little time for rest as he embarks on the journey of owning one of the biggest name businesses in the country that will gradually grow further.