NEW: Chapter 12

Sorry i have been away for ALONG time but i hope you enjoy it! And thankyou WallFlower for the amazing character name! Check out my Youtube page : http://www.youtube.com/user/FericireVlogNet?feature=mhum Thanks!

Damon POV. 

After being absolutley gutted and heartbroken about the encounter with my mother i decided to go for a walk, my mum had always said 'a nice walk will clear your head'. It was daylight and everyone was mostly asleep, for some reason the warmth of the sun comforted my worries and wiped away my tears. Wanting to walk some more i passed through a courtyard and found a little cottage or more like a ampitheatre, music smoothly glided to my ears as i began to creep foward, a soft lullaby, someone was up and playing the piano which is unusual for a vampire or Dampir. But being as nosey as i naturallt possible can be i walked in. I became a statue, she was beautiful, angel like. How had i not seen her before?

"H-H-Hello" yes i am startruck.She suddenly stopped playing and just sat there, i ventured foward to the grand piano and looked her in the eyes. Such beautiful eyes, golden like the sun. "I'm sorry to intrude but your amazing, i meen your playing" Smooth reall smooth. 

"It's okay i had nearly finished anyway." her voice floated in the air like a feather. " I'm Flora, i just tranfered here." 

"My names Damon, May i ask were you learnt to play most vampires cannot?" She stood up, walking away.

"My mother taught me, see you around" I think my heart exploded. My enitre body felt lighter, a weight had been lifted. I strangley didn't feel as sad aa before. Thankyou Flora.