Chapter 8

Adrian Pov.

After i saw Rose in her dream i decided to go see Lissa. I had been looking in the library for resurection of the soul kinda spells but i wasn't strong enough to Tempt them on my own.  Rose looked so vulnerable in the dream. Something you wouldn't normally see. 

~Flash back~

"Rose can you here me?" I was wondering through darkness when i suddenly heard a voice.

"Adrian, help me?"  I ran up to Rose she looked frail, skin and bones. Her face was bruised and beaten. Tears started pouring from my eyes. "I can't get out of this darkness!"

"Rose its ok, we will sort this out!" She was in tears when she touched me and i felt all her pain. 

"I can see everything, but i can't control it." She sighed, " He's going to make me do something, somthing horrible, you just need to keep Lissa, Dimitri and my baby Damon away from me." 

"They love you, and i'm going to try and get you out!" I looked into her deep tearful eyes. "Your'e gunna make it rose."

"Adrian, just promise me one thing, tell Dimitri to start a new family and take Damon with him." Her heart broke along with her voice. "they deserve more." And with that i was back in my room."

~End of Flashback~

I came to Lissa's door. Before i could even knock she felt my presence and let me in. "Hi Adrian, come to morn with us two?"  peered over to see Dimitri in tears, his nose was blotchy. Jesus i need to take a picture for later references!  "Come in."  I looked around.

"Were's Damon?"  Dimitri spoke.

"He's with my family, they have come to support." Ok i needed to tell them.

"Um well i kinda saw Rose in her dream." Lissa Stood up shocked and Dimitri looked hopeful. "She doesn't look good at all, she can't control her body even though she can see everything, she is so weak and skinny." Dimitri put his hands in his face and Lissa began to sulk again. "But i have an idea!" They both looked up at me. "I was looking in the Library for like resurrection spells and stuff and i found this," I pulled out a piece of paper i had ripped out of a ancient book. Don't tell? 

"What is it?" Dimitri asked as i handed it to him. I walked across the room and stopped. 

"well, it bascically kills anything that is in her body, her soul will be one, but the only problem is i'm not strong enough to do it on my own." I looked a Lissa.

"Yes! I will for Rose anything!" She looked at the instructions, "Ok, Adrian set it up in Roses room, i will make sure she is there and Dimitri go to the garden and pick up these herbs."  We all walked out of the door. I stopped Dimitri. 

"Dimitri, Rose tolled me one last thing!" He looked at me "She told me that if in any case she doesn't survive she wants you to make a new family with Damon." 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE I KNOW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT MY SPELLING BUT I DO THIS FOR FUN NOT FOR GRAMMAR. RESPECT. I MIGHT NOT BE ON FOR A WHILE AS ITS CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU ALL.!!!