chapter 10 x

Dimitri Pov. 

I was lying in bed, my Roza was in the hostpital.in acoma.  i decided to put on the radio

 Well it’s good to hear your voice

I hope you’re doing fine
And if you ever wonder
I’m lonely here tonight
Lost here in this moment
Time keeps slipping by
If I could have just one wish
I’d have you by my side

Oooohh I miss you
Oooohh I need you
And I love you more than I did before
And if today I don’t see your face
Nothing’s changed, no one can take your place
It gets harder everyday
Say you love me more than you did before
And I’m sorry it’s this way
But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home
And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay

and the song just made me miss my rose even more. I quikly turned it off. tears fell from my eyes, so i decided i would go see roza. I was walking down the path when someone bumped into me. Damon. And he was crying. I ran after him till he stopped. "Damon, whats the matter?"

"Mom, she sh she doesnt now who i am." What i don't get it?

"What do you meen?" He looked at me his eyes still full of tears. 

"She, when you did the spell shit, her memory was deleted, she thinks i'm the new kid." Oh my god. i pulled Damon into my embrace. 

"Shhh, Damon she would never forget you, give it awhile and she will be back to normal."Then someone suddenly laughed, i looked around to see rose standing there.

"Comrade, you gone gay on me?" I ran to her and hugged her so tight and kissed her with all my might. "So whats wrong um, Daren?" Damon stood up and shouted.

"MINE NAME'S DAMON" Then he ran off his hands in his face. I looked at him.

"Hormones probs, atleast i can kindoff control mine, well i can't come to my room hunny?"I laughed but i couldn't take advantage of her. "Come on  Lissa went shopping and the ball is tomorow, i need to give you your outfit."