Chapter 13

Dimitri Belicov POV.

Lying in bed, it was late at night and iwas getting worried about Damon, Poor boy, Rose, my Poor Roza forgetting him. Never would i wish it on anyone. But the thing is i love Rose, and part of me wants her to stay like this so we can spend the free days that never happened as a couple.  but another part of me feels like i lost the women i loved, looking her in the face there is a change a sort of distance. I want my Roza back, i want Damons mother back.

After not getting any sleep at all i decided to get up, it was early morning and i had to be in to train a new transfer, her name Flora Lune, i didn't have to teach her how tto fight she already new that, in actual fact she new everything. Born from two human Flora was a exception to our race. As a vampire baby she was brought up in the same atmosphere as Rose, But she had a mentor he crafted her to be able to fight and to think strategically and she had an amazing power to control mother nature hence her melo attitude. It would be an interesting morning, teaching somone who already new everything and was like a supernatural creature in our world. I was excited maybe somehow it will make me forget about Rose and whats been going on. Even though Rose never leaves my thinking pattern. Speaking of which i Don't want to bump into her anytime soon. Awkwardness Would float in the air and that school prom thing was coming up and i dreaded the thought of being suffocated in a suit in a room full of sweaty horny teenagers. 

After getting dressed and eating some breakfast i headed out. I began thanking myself for wearing a white t-shirt. It was a humid night. Entering the gym i noticed her, Flora. She somehow reminded me of a young Roza. She was doing crunches and the way, the determination in her eyes were as feirce as when i taught Rose. She was nearly as Beautiful as Rose but No-one had any chance of becoming more. As i upproached i relised she was so focused she didn't know i was in the room. A cough would do. 

"Hu-Hum...." Trying to be as cool as possible, but me being cool as Roza had always said was 'IMPOSSIBLE!'

Flora stopped and in one motion was up in standing position. "I'm so sorry Sir i didn't notice you in the room, i hope you had a nice morning?" As i walked over to the doors i answered.

"Yes, very pleasent, now i'm going to start you off with 62 laps around the feild, if any strain take a break, and then we will end for the day, it that okay?"

She smiled a wide white teethed grin "Yes sir, but you will be amazed, i am qiuck on my feet."  And with that she was off. Sitting down on the grass i opened my newest book, but every few seconds of reading i would look up, totally amazed at what this girl was capable of. 

"Hey handsome, you checking out the young girls i see?" It was Rose looking a Gorgeous as ever, in a red tank top and a pear of white skinny jeans. At this point of time all i could think off was innapropriate thoughts. But getting back to reality i couldn't take advantage of her. As she sat down beside me she snatched my book from my palms, "Hmm, Sheriffs county, sounds interesting but hoeny what sounds even better is the prom on friday night.....?" I wasn't really focusing and lost my train of thought, when finally catching up on it i realised what i had to answer.

"Roza, i know you are excited about going to Prom but i think i will have to pass, i have to most likley gaurd that night and its not really my scene, but i konw you will look gorgeous anyways." and with that came typical Roza, a pissed off grin and a face shouting out 'You wait and see revenge is mine'.