Chapter 9

Dimitri Pov.

How could she expect me to bloody move on, i love her and will never ever love anyone else. urgh snap out of it Dimitri, i just have to pray that this will work. I looked at the sheet, herbs. I went to the school garden and started picking away at the herbs on the sheet. At the end was the last ingredient. Her blood. I wouldn't cut my rose.I was heading back to roses bedroom when i heard screaming. I ran in to see rose there trying to break free. "Roza, it's ok we will get you back." I put all my weight on her and handed Lissa the herbs. um, lissa i know this is like a good idea and all but i'm not going to let you cut rose for her blood, its the last ingredient."

" You Don't have to, i will." Damon walked in. He looked all noble and heroish.

"Fine, but a prick from your finger." Lissa looked at me in the duh face. I chuckled. " Okay are you nearly finished cuz rose is starting to bite me." Her face was digging into my shoulder. 

"yes, now Dimitri lay her down on her bed." She came over with some scented candals she lighted them and went back to help Adrian. " were ready." She walked around and popped her clothes off. i tried not to stare. She looked so skinny. Lissa sprinkled different herbs over her body. And began.  " AS THEE SLEEPS HER BODY GLIMMERS FROM INSIDE, THE DEVIL IGNITES HER SENSES, RELEASE RELEASE HER SOUL AND CAPTURE THE DEMON, DEMON BE DEVOURED!!!!!" she shouted. "DAMON DROP BLOOD ON HER CHEST WERE HER HEART IS." Damon did as her was told. And then we waited. 

Rose Pov.

I could see it His face. the darkness suddenly faded and i gasped for air. Everyone just looked at me. 

Dimitri Pov.

She gasped and everyone froze. "Roza, are you there?"

"Dimitri i love you." and with that she ca-lapsed.