Chapter 11

Rose Pov.

"Come on Dimitri, jeez i know you're a old man but seriously" I didn't get the hurt look on his face, what happened back there? "Dimitri whats bugging you?" He looked me in the eyes.

"My Roza theres nothing wrong, i just, I am tired." Hmm, Dimitri tired? There was something up, and being rose hathaway i was going to find out! I opened the door to my room, there on the bed was Dimitri's outfit- lissa had bought it while i was ill, she really did have good taste. 

"Okay Dimitri, look here it is, your sexy outfit, for my sex god!" I peered up at him a big smile grew. But then he let go off me, what was wrong with him? "Comrade whats wrong?" Tears were in my eyes, what have i done? 

"My dear, i just cannot handle this today, i need my rest." Rest? "I will see you tomorrow, maybe." And with that he kissed my forehead and left. He had never spoken to me, like that and frankly i was shocked, wait a better word, i was horrified. 

HI GUYS SHORT CHAPTER! I KNOW I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING AS I USE TO BUT I JUST STARTED A NEW SCHOOL AND ITS HARD TO JUGGLE IT ALL, PLEASE UNDERSTAND, I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON ROSE AND DIMITRI SO YOU WILL BE SEEING MORE OF THEM. LOVE YOU ALL.

-ANNIE.