Chapter 7. Do i know you?

Rose Pov.

The person who owned these red eyes picked me up and opened the door. Door? I swear i was in a room. Were was he taking me? After he opened the black door he wited and then i realised i was being pushed out of the van. WTF? Bang i hit the floor. I let out a yelp. then i looked up, i was surrounded by people. who were they. I looked up to see a sign. St.Vladimir Academy. Were was i?

(HI GUYS ITS ANNIE. IF YOUR REALLY CONFUSED WELL HERES SOMETHING TO HELP YOU. VICTOR HAS WIPED HER MEMORY AND IS CONTROLLING WHAT SHE SAIIDS AND DO.)

One of the men spoke. "Its janines Daughter, we need to tak her to the clinic." I desided to talk.

"Um, scuse me but i am not janines Daughter, im Victors Fiance." Was i? Ok i must of had a bump on the head Becuase it was new to me.

"She must have concusion." A man said as he lifted me.When i was at the clinic i decided to sit still and not talk.

Dimitri Pov.

I ran into the clinic. then i saw her. she looked so innocent, so fragile. I was heart broken. I ran up to her. "Roza, i'm so glad you'r safe Roza."

Rose Pov.

Who was this guy. "m..m...millie, my names millie." He looked at me with shock. "Were am i? Were's victor?" I was really worried by now about to run.

"What Roza, its me Dimitri, you're home."  tears burned down his eyes.

"What did you do with him were's Victor What did you do!" Were was victor, i needed him.

"Roza you're safe now victor is gone" What no, no these were bad. i needed to find victor. I decided to get out of bed and run for it but before i could move to steps. This dimitri guy grabbed me.

"Fuck off, leave me alone my fiance needs me, were is he?"

"Fiance?" then he stepped away, anger and saddness drip from his face. And then he turned and ran. Why?