Chapter 14

Hey everyone i am on Vacation at the moment in sweden the intenet is amazin were i am staying ow but unfortunalty were i will be going next there wont be as much. So i hope you like this Chapter and please go check my youtube page and leave a comment. And i hope to be writing whenever i get the chance.

Annie x

Flora L POV.

Arriving at St.vladimir was something i never expected to happen, but what is? Always being a supernatural being i was used to people either being amazed or discusted by me. I always kept my head down in crowds. Thats when i found Mike, he was around 50 years old and a vampire, he taught me how to fight and care for myself, he was like a dad to me. About 6 weeks ago he died. An attack on our village, the thing is when i am found everyone is curious even the strigoi. I was not safe so the council transfered me to this Academy. Not that i couldnt fight them off all by myself but they thought it would be a change, so i could make friends.

I was also taught how to think and how to present myself. I must present myself in a calm manor to fool my apponents that i cannot hit or think in a violent manor. This always becomes an advantage.

Its afternoon and i am so tired. Dimitri made me do 62 laps i'm not a windup toy, just because i was born to run miles on end doesn´t meen i enjoy it very much. Even though i noticed this Dimitri guy starring at me every second. I hate it when people stare. Didn't your parents teach you that staring is rude. I also detected that he was worried about something or maybe someone? Perhaps that girl he rejected on the feild today, she does look a little young for him even though she is very pretty.

All i can think about is the thought of having to stay up all night, i was born a new kind of vampire one that does not have to sleep so occupying myself in daylight when everyone is asleep is very tricky well not really tricky but very very very boring. I mostly spend my time daydreaming like i am doing now but into the day i normally watch a boxset of friends or Gossip girl. I go out and play the piano, maybe write in my journal and then just sit snuggled up in a blanket thinking of what the next night will bring.

What was very interesting was when that boy, damon? Came down and listened to m play, i thought he was sweet and at first his bubble was sending me signals that he was upset and some whatscared of the unown. But then he seemed to calm down as i played on. I think i may like him he seems very nice some what a person to tell your deepest thoughts and worries to. What troubles me the most is he looks excactly like Dimitri.

I don´t think a little investigation is to nosey, not like i dont have the time eh?