Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Rose pov.

Wow was this really happening? Was he really here? 

Lissa spoke "Whos the father?" i hesitated, what was i going to tell her? Oh yeah Dimitri's the father. No i had to make up a story.

"He abandoned me before he was born." There simple. Now i really need to get out of here before Dimitri started to ask questions ,same goes for Damon. "Damon come on were going home."

"Roza but i-" Before he could say anything more i turned and dragged damon back to our car. The car journey was silent. Awkward or what?

"Mum who were they?" Damon asked with curiosity.

"Um, just old friends i used to be her guardian, we were best friends." I was thinking of old time when the question came out of Damon's mouth.

"Mum, why did that man look so much like me, and why did he call you Roza?" I had tears running down my face. I couldn't hide it any longer.

" Damon, i hope you don't get angry i was going to tell you some day but i didn't think this soon." I sighed " Thats your father Damon, Dimitri is you father, but i didn't realise that i was pregnant with you till after i left."

Damon Pov.

My tummy twisted, my father i was just with my father and my mum just didn't tell me. I was getting angry. So i decided then and there. "Let me out now!" I shouted at the top of my voice. I wasn't angry at my mom but at him. He abandoned my mum. 

"Darling please just think about it i didn't meen to-" my mum was crying. 

"Mom just please let me out, its morning , meaning no strigoi i'm safe" I hoped that would shut her up and let me out. "I just need time to think i will be home for dinner." She let me out and i began running back to the place i just saw him. He was there sitting beside Lissa? mums old best friend? Anyways i felt it i needed to let him now that he hurt my mum. So i pounced on him. I punched him right in the mouth before he pinned me down. " Get the fuck off me, you asshole!" He realised i was roses son and let go. 

"Hello, you attacked me, i had to defend myself, why did you attack me anyways?" he asked in a russian accents.

"You asshole abandoned my mum, you broke her heart, at least she had me." He was about to say something but i cut him off. " I didn't relise till today that how badly i reminded her of you. You couldn't even go after her."