chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Rose Pov.

When i woke up i was once again in a different room but this time i was untied. Nausea was still deep in my stomach so i new  there were atleast 10 strigoi around. No point  running or fighting. I stood up my legs were bruised and i felt really faint and then suddenly he spoke. "Hello Rose, or should i say Roza, which do you prefer?" What was this guy going on about i had never told anyone about Dimitri. "I'm so glad you can join us, you will be useful as a strigoi."

"I am not fucking turning into a Strigoi, who are you?" The darkness covered his face but i could see those vil red rimmed eyes. He suddenly began to laugh. Oh im so sorry you can only see my eyes how unthoughtful am i. "Wait, h- how can yo-"

"baby i can read you mind becuase i control it, for the last 3 years i have been waiting for you to be mentally and physically upset, thats why i led dimitri and lissa to you."

"You sun of  a bitch!" then he came out the moonlight, Victor. "Victor i thought you were going after Lissa, why me i have a child!" He started to laugh. 

"Well darling, the same reason i turned dimitri 15 years ago, for you to go running after him, when they see the note you written them there bound to come knocking and then i will pounce on lissa, good plan or what?"