Chapter 5

Rose Pov.

I callapsed. I fell into asleep.

"Hey little Dhampir!" Adrian oh fcuk yes adrain was here.

"Adrian-"

-Rose whats happened to you?" Adrain came running to me.

My voice cracked again and i said " Dont, Damon and Dimitri can't come save me."

"Rose were going to come and help you, they love you!"

"Its a trap, Victor is going to kill Lissa becuase he nows Dimitris the best possible Gaurdian."

"Ok, but we can't just leave you defenceless!" I walked over to Adrain and whisperd in his ear.

"Adrain, i have everyone in my heart, I love everyone thats whats keeping me alive, but if i don't make it please don't come looking-"

"Rose we will never stop fighting!"

"Just tell them to stop coming If i say anything don't trust me victor can control my-" And with that i woke up. Red eyes starred into me. 

Dimitri Pov.

Ring Ring Ring Ring....

"Hello?"

"Oh thankgod Dimitri its Adrian."

"Yes."

"I talked to Rose in her sleep!"

"What what did she say?" My heart was about to excape.

"Your  not gunna like it."

"just spill Adrian i dont have all fucking day!"

"Ok calm it, she told me not to look for her."

"Fuck that Adrian were already on our way"

"She told me that Victor was using this to Lure you in, so he could kill lissa."

"Lissa has other Gaurdians."

"Yes, but she said your the best of the best, she told me that you owe Lissa, she saved you life,Rose also told me that she Loves you."I could feel tears swelling in my eyes.

"Ok, but what if she dies.?"

"She told me that you and Damon are keeping her alive in her heart, and if she does die she doesn't want you to come looking for her."

"O my Roza."

"Pardon?"

"Nothing, thanks Adrian."

"No probs, bye."

"Bye"