Engagement

Wrench:
You've both been together for a while, and he's madly in love with you. That's why he has a plan to take you to the beach near Golden Gate Bridge at night on a little date, then lights up the bridge with question marks as he pops the question, the night sky and sound of waves make the moment more magical! Of course you say yes as he puts the ring on you, both of you laughing as he struggles since his hands are shaking. He says something along the lines of "Fuck my life" and you respond with "I plan to".

Marcus:
Marcus wasn't sure if you ever wanted to get married, but one day you both were shopping and you stopped to look at some rings (pure curiosity) and you both started talking about it. As soon as you said you wanted to some day get married, he asked if you wanted to marry him. Shocked, your eyes wide and the shop owner glowing greedily, you nodded before Marcus laughed and bought the ring you were looking at earlier.

Josh:
Josh was never one to commit to such a big thing, so you both agreed to leave marriage for now since you were both young too. However you both still wanted to show dedication to each other, so Josh and you went and bought promise rings...before getting pizza to celebrate, duh.

Sitara:
Sitara and you were still in the early stages of your relationship, but you'd both talked about marriage before. Sitara still wanted to make your relationship that bit more special, so she bought you a necklace with an object on that represented your relationship and most common interest (could be a book, music note, paint brush, ect). She gave you this necklace after some bedroom time, when you were both cuddling.