Meeting Your Parents

Wrench:
The first time Wrench meets your parents is on a video call, since they live far away. He's actually quite nervous as he doesn't wear his mask, and his leg shakes up and down to the point you have to put your hand on it, calming him down. He's polite when talking to your parents, and does accidentally almost swear numerous times, but your parents laugh it off since they know you also swear. Your parents are hesitant at first, but as soon as they see how much he cares for you, they love him.

Marcus:
You and Marcus meet up with your parents at a fancy restaurant, Marcus is extremely polite and tries to make a few jokes, which luckily go well. Your Parents ask him some questions which Marcus narrowly avoids, since they don't know about his 'hobbies'. At the end Marcus hears lots about your childhood from your parents and you cringe, he laughs and kisses your hand, calling you adorable. Your parents are immediately won over by how he accepts you as you are completely.

Josh:
Josh has been avoiding meeting your parents for weeks now, but they're visiting and so you drag him along to a cafe where you all meet up. Josh is nervous and doesn't talk much throughout the entire thing, but your parents understand his personality enough, and know that you're both a good match. At the end of the meeting Josh thanks your parents for creating you, which you immediately cringe and blush, thankfully your parents laugh it off and like him for his honesty.

Sitara:
Sitara is the one who actually arranges to meet your parents, she invites them over to her place and cooks a delicious meal, and your parents are very impressed by her skills, and like that she's confident about how down she is for your relationship. She asks loads of questions to them and they all talk, whilst you sit and eat. At the end they're won over by her flattery and absolutely love her. They actually end up inviting both of you out the next day since they love her so much.