When You're Drunk

Wrench:
When you're drunk, you always get a little handsy with Wrench, which of course he doesn't mind, but he's a secret sweetie and will deny the super intimate stuff, he'll help you into the bathroom, holding your hair back if you're sick, and he'll out you to bed, stroking your hair and holding water up to your lips as you sip. He'll cuddle you until you pass out and smile at your adorable snores. In your sleep he'll also wipe your make up off.

Marcus:
Marcus will also hold your hair back if you're sick, but he'll sit beside you in the bathroom all night, bringing you water and painkillers. He'll lean against the wall as you lay on his lap, whilst he talks about his childhood and embarrassing things that have happened to him to help take your mind off of feeling shitty. As you drift off to sleep he'll kiss your forehead and call you princess.

Josh:
Josh practically turns into a doctor when you're drunk, he puts you on the sofa and brings a bucket for you, lays a blanket over you and forces you to drink water. He's not overly happy you got drunk, but he gets you need some fun time. He'll sit on the floor next to you, checking if you're okay every five minutes as you drunkenly pat his head and tell him repeatedly how soft his hair is, comparing him to a hamster. He sighs but smiles, shaking his head at you're cuteness.

Sitara:
Sitara laughs at you, especially if you say exactly what you're thinking, she'll giggle before tucking you into bed, making sure you're comfy. She'll bring out all the skincare things and remove your makeup, pampering you until you fall asleep to her brushing your hair. She'll make sure you drink water and let you lie across her lap as she braids your hair as you sleep, knowing you're going to probably wake up and want to be sick.