When They Realise They Love You

Wrench:
With Wrench, it hits him like a train. You're both laughing after you've lost your temper trying to unscrew something, hanging out in his garage and generally having a good time. He just looks at you smiling, and he knows he'd do anything for you. This scares him as he likes to pretend to be cool, but knowing you've made such an impact to his life...he absolutely loves you.

Marcus:
With Marcus, it began creeping up on him, he found himself wanting to be near you all the time, randomly calling you and hanging out when the others are gone. One day you're both trying to figure out a piece of code and you suddenly shout out the solution, he knows right then and there that he's got more than feelings for you, he loves you.

Josh:
Josh doesn't quite understand what the warm fuzzy feeling is he gets when you're around, but when you both bounce ideas off of each other, he knows you're his equal. He does actually Nudle what his feelings are, and Sitara finds him, she has a pep talk with him and he feels a bit better about it all.

Sitara:
Sitara just gawks at you, when you say something smart or just have so much passion for something, he'd face lights up and he has to catch herself before you notice. She wants to admit she loves you, but she's scared it will ruin her cool  girl persona, so she just smiles to herself every now and then, knowing she's completely smitten for you.