~The Hell~

It's been a week since Nightmare fell into the hole. With that Nightmare Fredbear become the leader of the nightmares. Fredbear made Nightmare Freddy and 'Scary' Puppet the co-leaders. The others don't know what has been to Nightmare and they are looking for ways to go and get him.

N. Fredbear POV

I sighed it's been a week and still nothing. I hope Night is ok.

"Hey Fred how are you doing?" I looked over to see it was Puppet.

"Hey Puppet... And I'm just worried that's all" I was sitting at Night's... Well my desk now. I sighed and looked down at the desk. What should we do? The only think we know is Night may have gone where he's from we know he's a demon but we don't know where he's from... Hell? The underworld... I don't know. I got up and walked out of the room to see everyone else just sitting. Even tho he hates him Jack Bonnie seems a bit worried... Mm...

"You have any plans Fred?" I looked over to see Chica talking to me.

"Nope... I don't have a plans at all... The only ideas we have is Night is back at his home place. But we don't know where that is"

Nightmare POV in the Demon Realm

I was sitting at my chair... Being the prince of demons isn't... The most fun thing in this world. I just sighed then I got up and started to walk around. I walked over to the window and looked outside. The demons are just doing what they do.

"Nightmare" I turn to see my father with my mother. What do I have to do now?

"Yes?"

"We have someone for you to meet" someone... To meet what can this mean... "Because you're an only kid we need you to continue the family" of course it's about a fucking family... I don't really care... I have Fredbear... Ugh.
After some time I saw a girl walk in great... I looked away this is not what I signed up for.

"Ok whatever" I just walked away. Like hell I'm going to start a fucking family with some random girl... I mean I do what to start a family but with Fredbear... He's the only person I care about right now. But it's not like I can go back from what I read I can only go back when I feel real joy... Like that's gonna happen here.
I sighed and walked to my room and just laid on the bed. This is not what I had in mind at all...

No One POV

While Fredbear and the others looked for a way to get to Nightmare. Nightmare had been going through some quest or challenges his father signed up for him.

End of chapter