~Special Ending~

Nightmare and Fredbear were just sitting watching over the kids. Snow was playing with the Freddles as Plush and BB were fighting over a plushie. Fredbear was chatting with Nightmare about their life together.

NM.Fredbear POV

"So Night! You never told me your last name... So when we get married what is gonna be my last name?"

"Oh my last name is Dream... Kinda weird I know so my name is Nightmare Dream"

"Oh I see... Ok then Night" I only hug his arm and watch over the kids playing. I looked up and saw Freddy and Foxy walk over with the snacks.

"Ok kiddos! We have snacks so come and get some" Freddy said then they ran over to him. I only smiled and stayed by Night then Foxy walk over.

"Here take some sandwiches" I take them and give one to Night.

"Thanks Foxy" Night only nods and eats his sandwich. Even if we're just with friends Night still isn't very talkative in public which is fine I can't understand how he's feeling... Most of the time. Then I heard Chica yell and she ran over with drinks with Mangle and Bonnie. She gave us ours and I gave Night's his. I was drinking mine then I looked over at Night and he was drinking his drink. I looked over at Snow to see her eating some chips and drinking her drink. Now... I wonder how she would be like in school... Of course I would asked her first if she wants to go to school. I looked over at Night and laid my head on his shoulder.

Nightmare POV

I looked over at Fred to see him laying his head. I smiled and pat his head a bit. I only heard him giggle so I smiled.

"So... You just wanna sit here Fred?"

"Yep! I don't mind" I was just patting his head then I saw Snow run over.

"Hey! Pa and dad... What's school?"

"Oh!" Fred gets up. "School is a place were you can learn and make friends! I was thinking about sighing you up but I want you to say you're ok with it"

"Oh! Maybe..." School huh... Maybe one day we'll send Snow there. I don't know what school is like here I only showed up here when I was 18... Huh. Only Fred knows what school's is like here so... Yea. I looked at Snow to see her run off the play. I looked over at Fred and to just see him smiling.

"How... Is school here?"

"Well... It kinda depends where you go Night. Some. People are nice while... Others are mean... It just all depends"

"Huh... Ok"

"How was school like for you?"

"... It was all about how strong you are... That's it" a lot different from here... But it's whatever I guess.

"I am a bit worried for Snow if we send her to school... She may get bully"

"Like hell I'mma let that happen... I'll teach her how to defend herself... And besides if someone is mean to her, she doesn't have to be nice back"

"Yea"

End of chapter

This is the last chapter for this story I don't have much ideas left for this plot but I'm gonna update this story one last time for a Christmas Special

Thanks for reading