~Nightmare?...~

NM Fredbear POV

We were walking to the castle hiding so no one sees us. I looked up at the sky and it looks pretty. I wonder if after we get Night he can show me around this place. I bet it's really pretty here.

"Ok here we are" I looked at the castle and with that Shade helps me through the window then he gets in. "Ok come on and remember try to stay hidden and be quiet" I nod and Shade started to walk so I followed him. I was looking around the place we were walking in. This place looks very nice to be honest.

"So Night's here Shade?"

"Yep I somewhat remember where his room is so let's go" I followed Shade and soon saw a room that's grey with 'Nightmare's Room's written in red letters. That has to be his room... I wonder if he's in there.
I saw that Shade open the door he looks around then he walks in so I followed. I looked around Night's room and yes... I can tell this is his room it's pretty dark in here. My ear twitch then I heard a door open and I turn to see Nightmare. I started to blush because he was shirtless.

"N-Night!"

No One POV

Fredbear's tail was wagging so he walked over to Nightmare. But Nightmare started to move his shadow behind Fredbear while Fredbear was chatting.

"Night! I'm so glad you're ok! We can go home now" as Fredbear was talking he didn't even noticed Nightmare's face. Nightmare looked like he doesn't even care or that he doesn't know him. Shade looked over at them and noticed Nightmare's shadow behind Fredbear.

"Fuck..." With that Shade ran over and pulled Fredbear away from Nightmare but when he did that the shadow attacked and only got Shade's left ear. "Ow... " Shade felt his head to see blood on his paw.

"S-Shade... Your ear.. And why would Night"

"That's not Nightmare..." Fredbear's ears go down. While Shade teleport his axe in his paws. "I... I know I can't take him down... But at least by us some time" Fredbear had his ears down.
All he was thinking is that his Night is gone but he doesn't want to think that at all.
Shade looked down at Nightmare's shadow to only see it ready to attack. Shade was only holding his axe then he looks at Fredbear to see him tearing up. Shade grad Fredbear and teleported away.

Shade POV

Oh boy... I looked at Fredbear to see him crying.

"Fredbear... "

"That's not my Night! I want my Night back!"

"I know that Fredbear... Do you know any way to get Nightmare back?" Fredbear wipes his tears away but he was still tearing up.

"I-I don't know... Maybe a kiss?" A kiss I see... Well Nightmare does care for Fredbear a lot. Maybe that all work.

"You can try that... But you're gonna have to be fast about it... Nightmare's shadow can be pretty quick"

"I know that... And I understand... I-I just need some time to think"

No One POV

Fredbear was just sitting hugging his legs with his ears down. Still crying a bit after what happened with Nightmare. He felt like his heart is broken because Nightmare almost killed if Shade wasn't there he would have died. Fredbear only sighs and look at the ground.

With Nightmare he finished getting dressed then looked at himself in the mirror.

"They... Looked familiar... But I don't know" Nightmare said has he fixed his hair.

End of chapter