~Leave~

N. Fredbear POV

I was looking at some papers about everyone here. Hoping to at least fine something! I looked at Night's papers and only saw what I already knew... But only one thing stood out to me... He knows another demon... Maybe they can help. But I don't even know who they are... Maybe Puppet knows.
I got up and walked out of the room to look for him. Then I saw him walking.

"Hey Puppet! I have a question for you"

"Yes?" Puppet turns to look at me. So I showed him the paper.

"Do you know who this other demon is? You've known Night for a long time now" Puppet took the paper and looked at it for a bit.

"I think I may have an idea... But I don't know their name or anything about them. All I know is Nightmare had another friend back when in high school who was a demon as well" that... Somewhat helped.

"So... We just have to fine this demon?"

"Yes... But that may be a but hard... Yes demons are rare around this part but also some people use wear the stuff even though they're not demons... The only way that I can think about us seeing if they are real or not... Is to pull their tail... But if they are real... We may get killed" right... Night hates us touching his tail... He doesn't even let me touch it. "Or holy stuff as well"

"I think that would be the best we get to see who gets affected by it and ask if they know Night" it's the best plan we got right now. But that means we have to get some of that stuff meaning... Going to a church or something to ask for me... Great.
This is just great!
But maybe I can keep looking through Night's things and find out more about this demon. Yea I think I'll do that.

Nightmare POV

These people are making a mistake of looking up to me. But I can't be the one to tell them... I looked to my right to see... This fucking bitch my parents' want me to be with... Like hell that's gonna happen... This bitch is ugly as fuck and I don't even know her name because I don't fucking care.

"Oh come on Nightmare! You can at least try to smile" I glared over at her.

"I don't give a fuck" I walked away right after that. I just wanna be alone in my room... Nothing more nothing less.
I walked into my room and was about to close the door but she ran in. "Look... 'princess' why can't you leave me the hell alone! I don't want to be around you!" But I just saw her blushing.

"OH MY SATAN! You just called me princess! So you do love me!" She hugs my arm so I growled at her and pushed her away.

"I don't love you! I don't give a fuck about you! I just want you to fucking leave I don't need you! And I don't need you in my life" there is way more I want to say! But can't... I have to stay in control I don't need my shadows acting up. I looked at the floor to see my shadowing acting up a bit so I glared at her. "Leave me the fuck alone..." I can see tears in her eyes then she ran out of my room... Like I give a fuck about her... I just sighed.

I just know my father is gonna yell at me when she tells him... But I don't care.

??? POV

"What?! So... Nightmare is back at the realm huh... I wonder if his lover is gonna come to fine me" I got up and picked up my axe. "Welp... We're done here buddy... Let's go over to Nightmare's town where his lover is at" I teleport my axe away and started to walk with my buddy. "You should hid too💀 you know... You know how this world is with buddy like your type" then my buddy disappeared. "Kinda sad this world doesn't like familiars but hey... I can't change that"

End of chapter