~Looking~

NM. Fredbear POV

I let Shade enter Night's office to look for the book he needs I was also helping. Shade said it's an all black book with a red pentagram in the front so... Can't really miss it.

"I don't think Nightmare will have it in the open" I turn to Shade to see him picking a book back on the bookshelf. Well be is right if this book is too dangerous he wouldn't have it in the open.

"So where do you think he has it?" I got up from the floor and looked at Shade.

"I know of a way to find it easier... But you have to promise not to tell the cops"

"Ok?" What does Shade mean... Not go tell the cops? What is he gonna do.

"Ok" right after that Shade just snapped then I noticed a fox appear on his shoulder... A fire fox. "Hey buddy"

"Wow! You have a familiar!?" I never seen one... They are banned here.

"Yes I do... I know they are ban here but please! Don't tell anyone he's gonna hurt anyone"

"He looks so cool and cute! This his body made out of fire!... Wait is he gonna burn the place down???"

"What? Nono Blaze wouldn't do that. He knows how to control his flames" Shade then looks at... Blaze I think his name is. "Ok buddy you remember that book Nightmare showed us when we were little? You remember the magic around it. Go look for it and bring it back to me ok?" Blaze nods then leaves. "You know... Nightmare also has a familiar too"

"He does?!"

"Yea... It's his shadow"

I didn't even think about that... But how is it his shadow?

"How... How is it his shadow?"

"That I don't know... All I know is that his shadow is his familiar you're gonna want to ask Nightmare how it is because he has never told me"

"I see" so... Night has a familiar and it's his shadow... That's something new and now I wanna ask him about it! I just hope he's ok... I just sighed.

Nightmare POV

"Ow..." My head hurts like hell...
I slowly sat up holding my head looking around. Where the hell am I? It's... Too bright in here for my liking. What's with all the damn colors? I got up still holding my head. It hurts... Wait... Now I remember! My damn father put me here... For classes I believe... But this isn't classes... It's fucking worse then hell... All these damn bright colors I hate them... And I hate this.

"Nightmare! You're awake now my boy"

"Father?... Where are you?" He's talking from a speaker... But where is he! I want fucking answers!

"Calm down my boy I'm just in a box watching you nothing more nothing less... Also I'll be the one putting up the classes for you... And the first one being" I heard a button and turn to see a small fire wolf growling at me... What is this? "I just need you the tame that wolf... Without using magic"

"Really?... That's all you need from me?"

"Yep! And if you can't tame it... Kill it"

What type of fucking classes are these?... Fine then.
I walked over to the fire wolf and just kneeled down to it and looked at it.

"You don't need to be scared... I'm not gonna hurt you" I put my paw out so it can sniff it. Butttt it didn't take that well so then it bite me. "Oh you fucker!" I was about to send a shadow that this fucking mutt but I calm myself down before that happen. Don't get mad... Don't get mad... I looked back at the wolf and just sat down besides it. If I do nothing it will come to me... Eventually.

Night's Dad POV

I watched Nightmare... It seems he got some control over his emotions which... Isn't bad but also... Isn't good. This may be a bit harder now... Mm
I watched him and just saw the wolf slowly stop growling and it just slowly goes over to Nightmare. Damn this boy...

End of chapter
HA-
I sleep now