~Don't Care~

NM Fredbear POV

We were just talking about what plan we should do. I can just run up to Night and kiss him but... I would have to be quick about it.

"So... Shade what else?"

"Don't know... Getting to Nightmare is gonna be hard. We can do it when he's alone in his room again"

"Yea! We can do that" I only smiled and looked back to the castle the castle looks nice and great. I wonder if Night would like to show me around the place when... He's back to himself and that's all I want.  I only smile then looks down to the floor then at Shade. I just saw him petting his familiar. His familiar is pretty cute I wonder what Night's familiar looks like. "What's your familiar's name Shade?"

"Oh I thought I told you... His name is Blaze"

"Blaze that's a nice name"

"Thanks" he kept petting Blaze. I only sigh... Well I wonder if Night would like to have a family with me... Well because we're both male we can't give birth... But we can just adopt a kid that will make me happen.

Nightmare POV

I was walking around the halls just thinking... Those 2 bears looked very familiar and one of them was half demon too. Half demon... They are unwanted here. It's kinda weird you can be a pure blood dating another pure blood but your kid can... Somewhat be a half demon... It mostly happens to females sadly and when it happens to males it... Not the nicely things.

"Hey Nightmare" I turn to see my... Fiance now... God she's so annoying.

"Yea? What do you need"

"Oh... I was just wondering... If you know... Would like to have maybe some sex?" She only smirks.

"No... There is no point to sex in a relationship anyways"

"WHAT! What about if we want kids?!"

"Who's 'we'? I don't want to have kids with you" wait... Then who do I want kids with? "Besides sex is just pointless to be honest" I just walked away... See people only care for sex but I think it's pointless to be honest... I don't really care for it.

(Asexual Nightmare)

I walked over to where my mom's garden was and saw her in. So I walked over to my mom and sat down besides her.

"Oh hey Nightmare how are you?"

"Hi... And I'm doing fine... I guess"

"'I guess' what did you mean by that?"

"... (Fiance name) want to have fucking sex just for some damn kids I don't care about that shit"

"That's fine Nightmare as long as you're happy... And maybe you can see your boyfriend again" boyfriend?... I have a boyfriend?

"Boyfriend?"

"Yea you told me you had on Nightmare" I did?... Who is it? So I have a boyfriend... Why can't I remember who they are? If they are my boyfriend they are important... But why... I growled to myself then looked down. I hate the fact I can't remember who they are. This is pain I guess but then I sighed... Maybe when I see them... I'll remember then? Yet again those other bears did look familiar... Is one of them? It may be... But I don't know. Maybe that yellow bear? He looked... Worried when he saw me... Mmm

"You don't have a boyfriend Nightmare"

End of chapter