~He's Back~

NM Fredbear POV

I pulled away from Night and looked at him. All what I saw was a smile on his face.

"Night?" I felt him pat my head.

"Hi Fred" I smiled and hugged him again.

"You're back!"

"Yea I am... But my memory is still a bit foggy" I felt him hug back and my tail started to wag. I'm so happy Night's back! That means we can leave now with him! "How... How did you get here in the first place? You're not a demon"

"I helped him out" Night looks over to see Shade walking over. "Hey Nightmare... I heard what you said so just in cause you don't remember me... As of right now I'm Shade"

"Shade... What the hell happen to you? You're a demon now?" Now?

"Ah right... Um... It happen because I was an experiment in middle school" experiment?! Poor Shade... I looked at Night and can tell he's a bit pissed off.

"So what... Now people want others to become demons..." It seem... To hit a nerve... It seems Night doesn't like the fact that people did experiments on Shade I mean I hate that too but why would they?

"But besides all that I'm doing fine Nightmare no need to worry... Well I'm doing fine for the most part" Shade walks over to us. "But we should get out of here tho... We don't need Fredbear and I getting caught" I nod then looked at Night he can come too!

"Look guys... Trust me I want to leave but there is something I have to get to be able to open the gate way"

"You mean this?" Shade pulled out Night's book the one with the red pentagram and gave it to him. "I can't understand the rest if the stuff in there... The only one I know is to open the gate way to come here" I saw Night open up the book.

Nightmare POV

Is the right spell even in here? If not... I may have to take it from my father to get the hell out of here... I feel a bit for joy right now but it's not enough to open the gate way... Maybe because I'm still in this damn castle.

"Night!" I looked at Fred. "We wanna help you! If you gonna steal a book we can do it for you"

"No... I don't want you guys to get hurt... Besides I can just tell my dad I need to borrow it... And if he says no I can just take it" it's the best thing I can do right now... But I don't even know what I need to open it in the first place... It's been a long time since I last open it. Last time I opened it is when I was 15... Or was I 18? And I can't even remember the spell because of my memory right now. I sighed and looked at both Fred and Shade. "I just need you guys to stay hidden... I'll send my familiar to you guys anyways to keep you updated"

"What is your familiar Night?" I never showed them her?... Well I guess I can. I sat up a bit with Fredbear still in my lap and I put his hands together like a bowl. He looked a bit confused.

"Bear... I call you here" and with that Bear showed up in Fredbear's lap. He looks down at her.

"Awww they are a little bear cub" I laughed a bit.

"No no Fred... Bear she's not a bear cub this is just the form she likes to be in... In reality, she can be whatever she wants. She's my shadow"

"But she's still so cuteee" Bear looks at me and with the shadow she did a heart.

"Yes Bear... This is my lover" she looks back at Fred and lays her head on his chest. Which makes Fred very... Very happy.

"This is wholesome and everything... But um... If you want us to stay hidden where should we go Nightmare?" Right... I kinda forgot about that. Idiot...

"I'll have Bear take you guys there... Just stay there and I'll also send food and water with her as well" I moved Fred and got up. "Bear take them you know where" she nods and jumps down.

"Night wait!" I turn and looked down at Fred... He's so small... I kneeled down and looked at Fred.

"Yes?"

"Stay safe ok!... I don't want you to get hurt" and with that he kisses my cheek which makes me smile.

"You too Fred... Stay safe I promise we'll be out of here soon" I kissed his cheek and after that he left with Bear and Shade... It hurts to let him go... But I have to find the book now to get out of here... Just have to go to my father's office.
I opened the door and walked out. Let's just get the book... And leave that's the plan.

End of chapter