🎄☃︎Christmas Special☃︎🎄

Yet again another special with DevlinHorror 's AU as well! Their Nightmare, Fredbear, and kids! So enjoy reading this final chapter for "Demon Prince"

As the snow was falling there was some nice and many smells in the air. You can smell sweet bread, hot chocolate, and maybe baked goods. You can see many people getting ready for Christmas putting present under the trees. And many people making food to be with their family. Some family just showing up to be with their other family. Some kids outside playing in the snow, while others are slipping on ice. But then you see a black bear behind their house just staring off I to space.

Nightmare POV

I sighed and sitting outside. What can I even do right now? I don't really like Christmas to even start with. It's too... Joyful for my liking to be honest. Do I just stay here or what? Even if I left I can't even go anywhere besides... With my parents but I don't want to see my fucking father. I looked up at the sky blankly just thinking about what do even do then I saw some writing. Tf-
I quicker movie out if the way and something... Or someone fell into the pile of snow. Who in the hell...

"Ah fucking hell" wait... That voice sounds a bit familiar... Ah shit here we go again. They only stand up and look at me.

"Ah! It's you again"

"Well... It's you again Striker let me guess your Fredbear is here too?" He gets out of the snow and I saw that a yellow bear was holding on to him. I think... That's one of their kids.

"Yes my miel is with me... I just have no idea where he is" he said as he dusts all the snow off of his son. "Don't worry Carmel you're gonna be fine" well guess I'm stuck here now... It's now like I have anything else to do anyways. "The heck are you doing out here all alone tho?"

"Well... I don't really like Christmas to start with... But come on I'll take you 2 inside then we can look for your Fredbear and your other son" I walked inside with him. Damn... It's getting colder out here so... We do have to find them before it gets colder.

"Bear... Go look for them" and with that I send Bear out to look for them. It's better anyways she doesn't get affected by the cold anyways.

DevlinHorror 's FB POV

Ah shit... Where the hell are we?! It's snowing a lot here and it's cold too.

"Mom! I can't find Carmel any where!" We got separated?!? Oh no... Wait.

"Don't worry Shade I'm sure he's with your father. We just have to find them that's all" I can tell Shade's very worried for his brother but he soon calms down as we walk. The only thing I wanna know is... Where are we? With all this snow it's hard to even tell where we are and if this place is even familiar at all. God I hate snow sometimes... So annoying, but it's pretty. Nothing here is familiar and it's getting colder... Just great! I sighed then looked at Shade. He was quiet but he just seem worried about everything that is happening right now. Which I don't blame him. I'm also worried about Nightmare and Carmel. But I already know Nightmare is gonna kept Carmel safe. We kept walking only seeing some signs and don't really help up with direction... Why even have signs in the first place then!? 

"Mom... I'm getting cold" ah shit...

"Here" I took off my jacket and put it on Shade. I'm still wearing a sweater so I'll be fine... I think maybe for just a bit.

After some time of walking I noticed a black figure then I looked up and... Wait that's the same shadowy figure that was by Fred during Halloween! I felt someone lay their head on my back and I turn to see Shade... He's very cold... Before I can even think about saying another I looked up at saw some shadow like tentacles over me and Shade.

"Hey!" Before anything else happen it was dark then... Light? I opened my eyes to see I was now inside of a house... What the?

No One POV

"Miel!" FB (DevlinHorror's Fredbear) looked over and saw his husband hug him. "Wow! You're cold, here" Striker said as he wraps a blanket around FB and Shade.

"What?... How did we get here?" FB asked looking all around a bit confused.

"Oh that was my Night's doing" FB turn around to see Fredbear(my Fredbear) holding two mugs. "He can teleport many people but... It feels like his shadow is consuming you but it's not... Hot chocolate?" FB only nods and take one mug while Fredbear puts the other mug on a table for whenever Shade wakes up. "It's just that... Doing that takes a lot out of him"

"No need to worry Fred... I'm fine just a bit tried thats all" Nightmare (my Nightmare) said as he walks over with Snow.

"How did you know where we were?" FB asked and he drank the hot chocolate.

"How did I know? Well Bear told me" Nightmare said as he let's Bear out. And FB did see it was same shadowy figure he saw. "I send her out to look for you 2 and when he saw you she told me where you 2 where and now... Here we are"

"Oh... Alright" FB said as he sits down by his husband Striker. Striker and Nightmare were just drinking some hot black coffee, while the others were drinking hot chocolate. And the kids were also playing together.

"Hey look" said Snow and she took out a small knife that was black with red roses. "My dad got this for me"

"Wow! It looks so cool" Shade said and Carmel nodded.

"Snow! I told you not to take that knife out and to leave it in your room" yelled out Nightmare.

"I know dad! I just wanted to show it to them" Nightmare walks over to Snow and be just holds out his hand. Snow already knew what she had to do so she gave her dad the knife. "Sorry"

"It's fine... Just leave it in your room ok? You have it for self defense"

"You gave own daughter a knife Night?!?" Yelled out a panicked Fredbear. "Did you get the idea from Freddy with his 3 kids?!"

"Wait now hold it... I'm not like Freddy ok? I showed Snow how to use the knife Fred ok?" Nightmare was slightly offended that someone thinks he's like Freddy. After that Shade walks over to his dad and mom.

"Hey dad!" Striker looks over at his son Shade. "Can I get a kni-"

"No" FB immediately cuts off Shade. "You're not getting a knife right now Shade" Shade only pouts a bit the goes back to sit down with Caramel and Snow.

As the night was going on the others were just chatting about many, many different things as they ate. From the joyful times within the day. But when they talked about joyful things the both demon men the Nightmares were just quiet during that time. They don't really like the joyful part of the holidays because it somewhat makes them a bit sick. But they just listen to their lovers talk about it just to get it over with per say.

Many hours go by and now they are having their dinner. Nothing too special just a nice meal to end the night with. They ate and chatted more about more random things now. They didn't stay on one topic because then they would change it to something else. Ah yes some fun times as you can say.

With all of that the night soon comes to a close and FB, Striker, Shade, and Carmel soon leave back to their home.

Happy holidays and thanks for reading.

See you soon♡♡