~Replace?!~

Nightmare POV

I was just sitting with Fredbear while Snow was organizing all her stuff she got. I just finished putting all the furniture in there so now she's just putting everything away. Come to think of it I havent seen Bear at all... I wonder where she is. Normally she's just laying down besides me but she's not. Mmm..

Bear POV (time for her to shine her text will be in bold)

Why do they want to see me? Damn shadow leaders. I walked into the place and walked to them.

"The heck do you guys want with me? I have better things to do then being here"

"Shadow 002... Or whatever that Master of yours calls you... We think it's best to replace you with Shadow 001... You're nothing like us shadows!"

The hell?... Replace me?! Just because I dont like causing trouble like how us shadows were born... Stupid.

"Like hell I'mma get you guys replace me with him! You guys don't understand Nightmare at all so what's even the point?!"

"Oh come on Shadow 002... Most of us shadows are jealous of you! You got a strong master yet you don't do shit! Us shadows are born to cause trouble and you haven't cause any!"

Oh great... Shadow 001. I glares over him at.

"You think you're better then me or something? You guys already know I don't like causing trouble... And Nightmare doesn't want to hurt anyone you idiots"

"I think I'm better then you? Ha! I am better then you! Remember I'm Shadow 001 and you're Shadow 002... Or should I call you that idiot name Bead huh? You're always in that stupid bear form anyways"

I just hissed at him. But I can tell he was just smirking at me. I hate this fucking guy! To be honest... I hate everyone here! They have always hated me because of who my master is and because I don't like causing trouble. Everyone here wants to trade their masters with me but I have always turn them down... I don't want to leave Nightmare... Ugh I don't have time for this!

"Well fuck you guys... I'm not staying here listening to your crap" I inked out the demon mark I have on the ground to be able to go back to Nightmare. This is his demon mark after all. As soon as the portal open I was gonna walk in then I heard.

"Shadow 001... Go!"

The hell?! I turned to see I was pushed in the portal as well as Shadow 001 no!

Nightmare POV

"So you're done Snow?"

"Yea! I put everything away now!"

"Thats good!" I looked at Fred to see his tail wagging. He's very happy. "Night you good?"

"Huh?.... Yea I'm fine" I'm just worried about Bear... I haven't seen her at all. "? What the?" I looked to see my demon mark show up with Bear and... Some other Shadow as well? What the...

(Noted bold text is Bear and bold underline text is Shadow 001 and only Nightmare can hear them)

"Bear what the heck is going on? And who is that?" What is going in...

"They are trying go replace me with this idiot! Just because I'm not like the other shadows!"

"Because us shadows love causing trouble!" The Shadow looked at me. "Hi! I'm Shadow 001 better then your Shadow 002... Or Bear"

"You can just leave.... I'm not replacing Bear so just leave and tell your leaders to fuck off" I'm not letting them replace Bear... Bear is staying with me... Also Shadow 001 and Shadow 002? Does that mean Bear was the second one made? "Bear what does... It mean by Shadow 002?"

"Oh that... Um I was the second Shadow made... Even as I'm one of the first the Shadows still hate me"

"Because you're nothing like us! You may be... 'Strong' in your own fucking way but I'm way stronger then you! Which is why... I need to have a strong master not you! You're just trash Shadow 002!" The hell did he just say... Calling Bear trash? Oh hell no...

"I'm not trash! If you're so strong then why did your first master died under your watch!? Huh!" Bear hisses at it again. But I can also tell what she said also hurt the other Shadow. Honestly... This is getting very very interesting should I let it play it out? Or just send this other Shadow away?

"The hell... You know you shouldn't bring that up!" It only growls at her. "At least this isn't my first time being a familiar!"

"I'm at least going better my first time then you... First time you were a familiar your master died while you were watching them... So just fucking leave!" I wish to see this play out more... But I have better things to do. So I just opened a portal up and send the other Shadow away.

"I want to see that play out more... But Bear I want you to explain everything to me... When you are ready"

"I understand"

With that Bear just leaves.

"Night... What the heck happened? We just heard them hissing at each other"

"I'll tell ya later Fred"

End of chapter