~Her Name~

Nightmare POV

I honestly... Don't know what to do... I just pat her head a bit. I looked up to see Fredbear. He was smiling so I smiled a bit.

"Night! What should we name her?" Fred sat down by me. I was thinking a bit.

"How about... Um... Snow?"

"Snow?" I nod to Fred. He smiles. "I like it" he hugs my arm making me blush a bit... So this is what... A family is. "Ok sweetie... Your name is now Snow ok? And... Night and I will take care of you" she looks over at Fred and just nods.

"My name... Is Snow?"

"Yep! Like my name is Fredbear but I have a nickname that Night calls me and it's Fred. And Night's name is Nightmare" she only smiles and nods.

"Ok!" I looked at Fred and just look away a bit. I don't know what to do... Or really feel about all of this. I don't mind having a kid at all... I don't mind having kids but maybe only like 3 or 2 is my max... Not any more I don't think I can hand it if I had to watch over many kids... But I know with this one kid Fred is happy as long as he's happy I'm glad.

Some days later

NM. Fredbear POV

Ok so! We made a room for Snow we got her a bed and now we're at the store getting her some new clothes and some stuff for her room. But I know Night looks bored and tried... He may want to go home but... I asked him to come here to help us... I know he doesn't like this type of stuff.

"I like these clothes!"

"Sure! You can get whatever you want Snow ok? And next we'll go to the furniture store and get you some dressers and anything else you want"

"Ok!" Snow's tail was wagging so I smiled and looked back at Night.

"You gonna get new clothes Night?"

"New clothes? No don't think so... " I sat down by Night as Snow tried on the clothes she got.

"I want to see you wear like... A dark or blood red if you want. I think your fur will make it stand out" he only looks at me then looks away.

"Maybe... Don't know"

"That's fine Night" I laid my head on Night's shoulder and waited for Snow. She did get quite a bit of clothes so she's just trying them all on. "Also... Sorry about forcing you to come here Night I know you don't like people much and you don't like socializing"

"It's fine Fred... I don't mind"
I smiled and stayed by Night.

After some time we got Snow the new clothes she got. Night just teleported the clothes back to the house as we walked to the furniture store. I was just holding both Night's and Snow's hands. I was holding Night's because I love him and just holding Snow's so she's safe. I feel like a family now! Heh! My tail was wagging as I was walking with them. But after that I heard some whispers and looked to see people glaring at us... Are they glaring at me? Or... Night and Snow because they're demons... I looked away a bit and kept walking with them. I'm not gonna let others make me sad when I'm happy. We walked into the store and followed Snow to see what she wants. I looked at Night to see him kinda glaring at people.

"Night come on stop it... Ok?" I heard a small growl from him but he looks back at me. But he also looks at Snow just to watch over her.

End of chapter