~The Kid~

Nightmare POV

After some time I was able to teleport back to our house. I sighed and looked at Fred to see his tail wagging I smiled a bit and followed them.

"Shade!" I turn to see a blue bunny run over to Shade and he hugs him... Guessing they know each other or something. I looked back at Fred to see him looking at the kid.

"Fred?"

"Oh sorry... They woke up" oh right... I looked over to see the kid shaking still looking around.

"W-who..." They sound... Like a female

"Hi there! My name is Fredbear... Sorry when we left I saw you and I couldn't help myself" Fred looks over at me so I just looked back. Does he want something from me? I looked back at the kid to see them still shaking a bit. Maybe we should ask Chica to help out just in case... They are female.

"We should ask Chica for help Fred" Fred nods and he runs over to get Chica. I looked around and then noticed everyone else. I waved to them and started to talk to them for a bit.
I did miss them... I missed these fucking idiots.

NM Chica POV

I was now in the bathroom with this child. I will say they are a female. I had her sit in the tub while the water was running to take her a bath. Fredbear did say that her hair felt really really dry it may be died so I may have to cut it. But it's most of her hair too.

"Sweetie do you have a name?"

"No?... A name?" So she doesn't have a name ok that's fine.
After that I was able to clean her she was mostly just dirty... Very dirty. Now I can see her skin color and everything. She has light grey skin with white spots on the tip of her fingers and toes as well. She also has white scar marks on her, one by her neck, on by her right shoulder, on near the left side of her chest, and the last one on her right hip. Her hair is also white it one part being grey. With her hair I did have to cut it off. So now she has shoulder length hair.

"Stay right here ok? I'll go get you some clothes" I got up and walked out of the bathroom. Good thing she looks like Faith's age(Female Freddle) I'll just go ask her if she has some extra clothes then Fredbear and Nightmare can take her shopping. I saw Faith with her 2 boys.

"Hey Faith do you have some extra clothes? Fredbear and Nightmare brought a little girl here and she doesn't have any"

"Yea! I do Aunt Chica! Follow me" she runs to her room so I followed. Faith ended up giving me a dark blue shirt with some overalls and of course underwear. I smiled.

"Thanks"

"No problem" and with that I walked back into the bathroom.

Nightmare POV

I was with Fred and he was pacing a bit. He's really worried for the child. How can I blame him. I looked over and saw Chica walking over with the girl.

"Here she is Fredbear and Nightmare all clean up... Her hair did have to get cut so she has short hair now"

"Aw! But she's still adorable" Fred walks over to her. "Hi there... I know you may not trust me at all but Night and I will take care of you ok?" She looks up at me. Guess she noticed the horns and tail. Does that mean... She's gonna trust me for then Fred?... She walks over to me and I saw that Fred and Chica both looked at her and me.

"... You're a pure blood" no matter were you are in that damn realm... Pure bloods is always there... No matter what.

"Yes I am... But that's not gonna change how I will treat you. And you don't have to treat me a certain way. If you hate me your hate me ok?" She didn't say anything at all. All she did was hug me. What?

"Don't leave me..." She's scared... I pat her head.

"I'm not gonna leave you" then I heard a small squeal and looked up to see Fred jumping a bit while Chica looked a bit more shocked. Do they think I'm just some cold hearted demon?... Sometimes.

End of chapter