~Better?~

Nightmare POV

"Nightmare! How much of a fucking idiot are you! You can't say that stuff to her! She's your future wife"

"Like I give a fuck father! I don't care about her and I never well... The only damn reason why I'm here is because I lost control of my emotions that's fucking it!" And it's nothing more... It's not like I wanted to see my father... "The only reason I would come here willingly is just to see mother! Nothing more nothing less..." She's the only one who doesn't pressure me to do stuff... The only good thing around here.

"I don't care what you think Nightmare... You're marrying that girl because you need too"

"I rather be fucking dead then get marry to that fucking girl" my father was glaring at me so I was glaring back. The only person I'm gonna marry is Fred... And no one less. "I'm leaving..." I walked away back to my room and slam the door behind me. I hate this place!...
I walked over to my bed and just sat down. Ugh... Why is it always me?... I just wanna be with people I care about...

Night's Father POV

"Good for nothing boy..."

"Dear? What are you doing?" I turn to see (put name here) my wife walk over.

"Hey sweetie... Just setting something up for Nightmare... To get that fucking boy on track" I saw she was glaring at me. "What?"

"Look... (Put name here) I understand you're worried about Night... But you can't really change his opinion on stuff you know... And what are you setting up for him?" Fuck

"Nothing to worry about dear! Just some stuff to help me out... Who knows... Maybe he can go back to the over world when he learns this stuff" I think that's the only way to get this boy to do this stuff... Just say it's a way to get to the over world and there!

"(Husband's name) if my son gets hurt in any of this... Classes I'mma pull your tail and your horns... Got that?" Shit...

"I promise he's not gonna get hurt! He's a tough boy after all" with that she walked away. Damn... Why do females have to be so scary... And fuck... She's not even a demon and she knows my weakness... Mmm...

NM. Fredbear POV

I was walking with Chica around the town. I didn't even want to leave the house... I was busy but Chica dragged me out because it's not safe to be locked up in a room or something like that...

"So Fred how did you feel now?"

"Honestly... A bit better... You were right I just needed some fresh air..."

"See!" Chica only smiles so I smiled back. "So... What do you want to drink"

"C-"

"And don't you dare say fucking coffee... That's all what you been drinking for the past 2 weeks!" Damn she stopped me...

"Fine... Um... Boba"

"That's what I was gonna say! Let's go!" Chica grabbed my arm and ran to the closes Boba shop which was like 2 blocks away no not too far.
We walked into the shop and saw no one in there... But there was this one black bear and black bunny in the corner drinking... Well Boba. Before I can get a better look at them Chica dragged me.

"Ok! What do you want Fred?!"

O-oh! Um... I'll get the... Peach tea Boba" the person nods then takes Chica's order.

I don't know why... But I'm getting a small feeling of... Night's presents like he's around here... Which I don't know if it's good... Or bad...

"You're... Fredbear correct?"

End of chapter