We'll bloom and rise again!

Cheonma was dead... I killed him... I finally killed him...

But then what?

The beautiful sunrise from the East didn't reach my world. For me it was all for nothing... Why do you ask? Even I've save the world from this demon, I didn't feel any happiness. Even a single drop of gladness nor happiness can't be seen in this emotionless eyes. 

What do I feel? Sadness?Numbness?Emptiness? 

Maybe all...

I look back and started to walk. Even with the pain and wounds I had I still walk. Walk through all bodies and bloods just to reach him.

"Jangnum Sahyung" he muttered, lowly,sadly, and numbly.

He hold him over his arms and pull him into a hug. He wasn't satisfied, his Sahyung was already dead. His cold body proves it then what? He felt like he was only hugging himself. His Sahyung was the only last string of his life. For very bit of moment memories pass his head. It give him warmth for a moment but as fast as it came, as fast as it ended leaving himself in a cold dark place. 

"Such a soul to exist..." 

"He was too pure"

"And too dark"

"So warm"

"Yet so cold"

"He is both good and bad at the same time"

Two voice echoes in this dark place.

It's like the heaven and hell talking about him whether to send him to hell or to heaven. But he care less... He just want where his Sahyung was... Just with him and the others, he was satisfied enough. But then...

Cold...

Truly cold...

After the warmth of memories pass through me, I felt cold. 

Swish.

I felt a cold wind pass over me. My eyes was close but I can felt my body laying in a cold ground letting the wind bring chills to me. 

...

The scent of plum blossom wake him up. He opened his eyes. He was laying under a tall plum blossom tree in the middle of the night. The moon was shining bright with the stars. It even reflect in the river next to him. 

....

I've gone crazy or... I'm still alive?

Chung Myung thinks he really had gone crazy.
He asked almost everyone he pass about the mount hua sect and all they answer is the same. "Mount hua sect? I've never heard of it?" Or something like mount hua sect has fallen. But there's no way! The mount hua sect will never vanish, even the blossom tree that fall during the April and stop it's growth in a time will always bloom once again!

Another thing he observed was he was in a 5 years old body of a beggar! A freaking beggar! There are many types of people to exist yet a beggar! But anyway... No matter what from this point! Mount Hua will rise again! 

In my name Chung Myung! Just you wait! I will paint the crest of the mount hua even in those baldy monks head! 

Chung Myung head under the tree next to him and sit. First he needs to start on one of the most basic... Equilibrium. 

Chung Myung calm down as he cleanse his energy that he absorb from the surrounding...

Then after some small steps...

Done! 

He make a refreshing smile as he take some bread to a pile of food stack next to him. He got this after having a "nice talk" to some passing thief. If you do something then you must ready yourself if someone do it to you. In short what Chung Myung was surely not stealing. 

Anyways...

Ignoring what he have done he focus in one of his main problem.

Reviving the Mount Hua sect.

This was surely not an easy task after all as he heard not even a single disciple remained and even children back then leave the mount hua into dust, they didn't even dare to look back. Such a b*stards. 

In anger he bite his bread hardly. After eating a bread he take the remaining food supply into a sack then grab bottles of water. Chung Myung was not a person to save food since he always eat everything in one sit bu now he learn from his mistakes... Maybe he will take back his old habits one day but it will be when he make the Mount hua rise to the top again. 

He stretch his arms and legs. I should start running now! 

Yes...

It must be really weird to see a child jumping over and over to tree to tree and tripping or stumbling over and over again just stand with angry face. 

How can you blame him in the first place? His body was too small that it takes him hundred times of tripping and stumbling in rocks and branches! This truly sucks!

Chung Myung was like a mad grumpy dog who keep falling over and over again. But all of his bad temper vanished instantly as he saw a huge mountain. The mount hua. 

His eyes flatter. 'Finally!' as fast as he can he run over hills and climb in the mount hua until he reach the sect. 

He touched the gate simply and it opened effortlessly. As he entered his lips curl down instantly. The beautiful sect he once use to be proud of was now the opposite.

The walls and ceilings was house by insects ad about to fall down at any moment. The floor was full of holes and also decayed. The dust and insects are everywhere. 

In a short moment Chung Myung felt his heart squeeze, it hurts. His home was near  it's end.  

He clenched his hand very hardly that it almost bleed. As the situation of the sect, no one has ever visit this place for decades. 

But...

A drop of plum blossom fall to his head. He look at his side to see a plum blossom tree. Blossoming to live, it stand tall even with the situation. It was also the same tree he use to slept.

Chung Myung can feel it. It was lonely. After decades of surviving alone. It keep blossoming for the future. But all he can do was to touch it and support it by cheering it. "Thanks for staying here even after decades, you're not lonely anymore" that's right, Chung Myung will help him. He might never be good at cheering up someone but he was good at talking to something that never talks back to him. 

A smile form in Chung Myung's little face. "Well then let's start again!"

To things he needed:

Money!

Disciples!

Fame!

From the very single root! The mount Hua will rise!