Courting death!

"Twelve" 

There are twelve disciples from southern edge sect that joined at the tournament. Usually there are suppose to be only 64 participants at the tournament unlike back then with 100 participants. Since the rules changed they can't just add more than 64 but that wasn't the case now. 

When the receptionist was about to close the entries that is when the southern edge sect barge in. Since the Southern Edge sect was still one of the ten great sects, they can't just kick them. They also need to respect the other participants, in short they can't be kick out just because a sect has taken their place. That is why they just add them.

"I wonder how will they deal with the unfair number?"

"Maybe they will temporary take back the old rules?"

"Does the champion will even win if they did that? They were the Southern Edge Sect! The SOUTHERN EDGE SECT!"

Currently the audience was having a debate.Some of those who had enough brain can see that their champion never take someone seriously ever in the history of this tournament. They didn't even know if he don't belong into a sect or even if he did what kind of sect it is. The child only use simple sword enhancement and no other. 

In the stage the remaining 19 participants were standing  with their heads up. As expected twelve of the disciples of Southern Edge sect was standing there. Even the peoples who choose which participants will compete didn't even dare to match any of them. In the stage there 6 second class disciples from Southern Edge, another 6 third class disciple from the southern edge too, 5 disciples from mid sects and 2 ordinary swordsman. 

The judges were talking with each other at the side without anyone hearing what they were talking except for themselves. It was obvious how pressured they were and how serious in their faces. They were still in the middle of an argument. "They were having an argument in such a simple fight?" Chung Myung scoffed. For him this was only a simple tournament he loot, why? Because he was Chung Myung. 

In the past three years do you really think he was only slacking and looting? No,never. Chung Myung was like the most busiest man in the town. He never skip a day without training, as much as he hated it he sells his goods but in the same time he gather information even it was useless for him, he also write books for his upcoming disciples he write everything he remember there including the history of mount hua, he didn't forget his crops which Chung Myung magically enjoyed he didn't expect he will enjoy such a thing perhaps the reason why his Sahyung force him back then and in his free time he learn different ways he need by living by himself like cooking which he hates. If only he knew this in past, he could have listen to his Sahyung in his past life.

...

In those days he realized how much he rely the works in the sect to his Sahyung,Sasuks and Sajaes. He never knew it was this hard, but since he was non other than the plum blossom saint he can overcome it!

-"It's just house works. Tsk,tsk"

It wasn't just a simple work for all you knew Sahyung.

But anyways...

The judges still can't decide until finally Chung Myung jump down in the stage facing the last participants. All eyes turned into him. 

'How is he even not hurt at that height!? But ,most importantly what is he planning!?'

He put his sheathed sword into his nape. "I'm quite impatient in this simple matter"then look at all of them. "Come at me all at once" 

Every participants has their brows twitch. 'Is this a provocation!?' That's the first thing entered at their mind. Some of them had their face turn into red because of anger. 'Foolish!' 

Even with the obvious anger in their faces the audiences become more hype. "D*mn! Are you serious!"

"As expected to the champion! He wasn't even scared!"

"Isn't that was kinda foolish! But still, 19 into 1!?"

"That's crazy!"

The cheers get stronger. While the judges sweat in the challenge. 

Trying to calm himself Geum Ryong asked or rather provoke. "Aren't the champion was quite arrogant? Maybe even one of us has ability to take you down" still angered at his previous speech Geum Ryong try to smile even it was twitching hard. 

"Are you an idiot?"

"...Excuse me?"

"I'm asking you if you're an idiot"

Geum Ryong was confused yet taken back at Chung Myung's answer. 

"Why would I waste my time fighting one by one if I can put you down all" (A/N:Savage)

Now every participants were now was truly irritated and annoyed except for one, Lee Songbaek. 'Nineteen to one person? I know he is strong but to that extent?He won't be overconfident if he wasn't. Maybe I can learn something to this?' Maybe he was overthinking things but he was still serious about the fight. 

After glancing at each other they all nodded and nodded to the announcer too. "Due to the surprising events we will commence a royal battle between nineteen individuals!" everyone is of course shocked. A royal battle, a kinda rare type of fighting which all fighters will fight all out in one stage. 

"The judges really thinks of it!" "Right now! That's make things more crazier!" "But even it was a royal battle, they were gonna target at our champion?" "But they can attack each other!"

The audiences become more noisier. 

"For counter measures we ask the participants to stand 7 meters in the side of the stages and our champion to stand at the middle!"

Even with the frustrated faces they still does what the speaker said. 

"In the rules that judges has agreed, like a normal royal battle anyone can hurt each other or eliminate them. The last standing will be declared as the winner. The top 3 winners was the last three standing. You can either eliminate an opponent by pushing them out to the bounds, letting them lost their consciousness with a hit or when they surrendered. Automatic out if not in the arena anymore. Killing isn't allowed! In the sign of start the fight will begin!"

The speaker totally dictated the obvious so almost no one pay attention except for the last three. As much as Geum Ryong wanted to kill this guy, as a southern edge disciple he would never do such a thing nor he never plan. 

Obviously with total of 12 disciples Southern Edge sect has advantage. The others in the stadium knew it as well but in an unfair fight, all you can do was to survive no matter how unfair it was. But there is one more option right? 

Just like they said the enemy of your enemy was your friend. The other non Southern Edge disciples look at each other even at the disciples. They made an eye contact and nodded. 

With just that no one disagree. Even Geom Ryong take this chance, they can be the pawns for them to win. If they want their help then they were willing to be a pawn. 

'Cooperating just to defeat me? How smart' Chung Myung hummed.

Everyone take stance, everyone unsheathe their swords. Even Chung Myung take out his sword. 'It's been a long time since I beat up a group of Southern Edge brats. I beaten them to death last time so how about now?'

As the cheers echoes he unsheathe his sword. 

Shing. 

'Why bother to ask? I will beat them like a dog!'

"Start!" 

With one word nineteen participants moves. 

"Come, I will beat you till death" 

(A/N:Just wondering guys, do you wanna make Lee Songbaek join at Mount Hua or let him stay at Southern edge sect??? )