Dong Ryong

My name was Dong Ryong, the middle child of the three son of one of the elders of Southern Edge Sect.

From the beginning I look high to my brother. But I don't admire him, I just respect our difference.

As the second oldest or the middle child of our family, they had expectation to me. If my big brother failed they want me to be also strong as him. But I can't... Always... He is always better than me.

And I hate myself for that, I'm so weak. Always left behind. I never become better even a single thing to my brother. I... I just wanna leave here. Somewhere far. Somewhere I can pull my head up and stand tall. I wanna become strong.

That's why I search in different files of sects. The other sects obviously never wanted to be enemy with our sect. But I search more and more. Even I have to see all libraries existed in the whole city. Until I found one... From the oldest library existed at Shianxii.

I looked around in every corner. "Welcome young man" an old man welcomed me. I wasn't wearing Southern Edge's uniform so it do make sense he don't know me.

As the rumor said this place was too old that no one would want to enter. The library was made of woods almost rotten, the spiders were all over the corners and the whole place was full of dusts. "Hello sir, do you perhaps had books about the Southern Edge sect's history?" I asked politely. "It was in the third shelf at the highest part" "Thank you"

I head over and search for it. Obviously the books were untouched but still dusted. Then I begun searching for every records of the sect. I stayed there for a whole day, without a break I read every books that I can get information.

'There is still none...' I bit my lip. But then I noticed a strange book at the end of the shelf. That was the last one I haven't read yet. That's my last hope. I read it through pages until I reach the middle.

I didn't regret my choice. A name of a certain unheard sect just came. Mount hua sect.

'Mount hua sect?What kind of sect is that?' I read more and more and discover more and more. About the once rivalry of the two sects. Even how the Southern Edge sect was buried in shame because of one disciple. The Plum Blossom Saint.

Even with the unknown Mount Hua Sect. I can recognize this name.

Base on my memories he was always talked as one of the three great swordsman who died 93 years ago. Even it was already in the past I can hear many rumors how strong he is. When I once asked an elder about him. I can clearly see how scared they were. They always evade that question or else they says "He was a terrifying person to be said".

With that my curiosity has gone up. But then I remembered the time.

That's right... My brother gonna fight the what so called undefeatable champion. I stand and take back all the books back to the shelf and thanks to the librarian. I even give him some golds as a token of my thanks to him.

****

I head over there just to see this...