Hyun Jong

Plum blossoms fall into their heads as Hyun Jong, Hyun Young and Hyun Sang swing their wooden sword. 

Back then they were still in their young ages. Maybe in their twenties? 

But anyways... Back then when they were still young they used to swing their swords thousands of times under that tree. Even Hyun Young who prefers money never abandoned his sword. 

"Nine hundred ninety eight!" "Nine hundred ninety nine!" "One thousand!" with their uniforms so wet with their sweats they lowered their sword. Hyun Young fall to the ground in exhaustion, Baek Sang sit while breathing heavily just like Hyun Jong.

"Let's, let's swing another thousand..." even Hyun Jong was exhausted he still insisted. "Huh!?You martial arts crazy bast*rd, ever heard of rest? If you did then try putting down your sword and rest!" Hyun Young quickly complain. "No... In this case we won't be even able to catch up with either Hyun Bop or Hyun Dang" Hyun Jong tighten his grip to his sword. 

From the start he look up over Hyun Dang, that's why he train hard. Since Hyun Dang was known for his talents he always look up to him. Maybe if he able to catch them then... Is there a possibility that he can even bloom a plum in the tip of his sword? 

But Hyun Jong was aware that it wasn't enough, he was aware he needs to get more stronger. 

"Catch up?"

"..."

"With Hyun Dang and Hyun Bop?"

"..."

"Are you crazy or a total madman? Do you expect us to be able to catch up with them? Our gap with them was like heaven and earth!"

"I know but..."

"But what? Do you think we can surpass them by just swinging!? And also catching up with them is not our goal! It's to help the mount hua rise!" 

Well  that make sense actually. 

"But isn't the same thing?"

"NO IT'S NOT!" 

Once again Hyun Young burst out his inner dog. 

"It's true that we must not abandon our training but have you forgotten about the most important thing? Money! If we had more money then we might be even able to buy a single bread!" 

"I'm aware that money was important but..."

"But what!?"

"But..."

"But!?"

"..."

"Hyun Young you should calm down" Hyun Sang finally spoke. To be honest he felt left out when this two started talking but it was still better than dealing with Hyun Young's range. 

Like a storm passing by Hyun Young stop and Hyun Jong sighed. 

But if only he accepted that fact...

Then it won't turn out like this...

After few years Hyun Bop and Hyun Dang vanished in a thin air. The whole mount hua suddenly fall into chaos. 

Since the two of them are the only hope for them to revive the mount hua, almost everyone give up. In just a blink of eye everyone leave at mount hua except for their sect leader and the three of them. 

Particularly the disciples might have chance of staying at mount hua if they had enough money to feed their mouths. But since they don't have a way of gaining money the Mount hua has fall into nothing.