Thieves, Beggars and a child????

Clang!
Bam!
Schwing!

"Eurchaaaa!"
"Aaah!"
The shouts of beggars and thieves in the silent alley.

Both side has their swords unsheathed. They continue fighting without anyone getting ahead nor getting hurt. Even the Gaibang who was confident in their skills haven't deal even a scratch to the thieves.

Schwing!

With a swift movement of the thief no.4 sword he able to finally leave a huge cut to one of the beggars in the arm. 

'What the hell!? Aren't they were only simple thugs?Wait don't tell me they were also a disciple of a sect!' 

The blood from the cut drip down to the ground. He hold it with his other hand. It surely a pain but it was also not a hindrance to his fights. "Hey are you okay?" "Yes, it's only a scratch"

"Don't underestimate us! We're also trained" Thug no.2 said. Seeing how this thieves hurt their comrade and declare that they were also trained, they all get things more serious. Their eyes give the other side a bloodshot which the thieves look at them with intent. 

Exchanging childish blows were now finish, both sides were now serious. 

Schwing!

Clang!

Kerplang!

Even the thieves are outnumbered by beggars they had the fight in their side. 

Like a martial artist thief no.2,3,4 and 5 reduce the enemies without killing them and instead knocking them off. Truly beggar didn't expect that but they still continue. 

Boom! 

The thief 1 or rather the boss of thieves swing his sword diagonally sending his enemies away. He was the boss for a reason. Strength and power.

Four beggars charge to him bravely but ended up losing with one shot each. If you look closely you can see that their swords were moving mechanically like they were performing a technique.

One of the beggar look to his friends and comrades, many was wounded and some were unconscious. Even there are still standing they have wounds and still being pushed. He greeted his teeth and yelled. "Retreat! We can't win!"

The second sentence was surely obvious to everyone but the first word make them move back. "Retreat?Didn't  you say you will make us pay? Well in the first place we will never let you! Ha!" Thief no.1 said before rushing like a buffalo to them.  

"Sh*t"

They were dead. 

And........... That's what they thought. 

Bang!

The boss of thieves suddenly get hit by something and was send back destroying a nearby building. 

Everyone's eyes were widen. 

What the heck!?!

Just to realize the thing that sent their boss away wasn't something, it was Geum Ryong. 

"Cough,cough, not yet..." Geum Ryong stand with many bruises in his body and a nosebleed. 'why did he looks like get beaten?' 

Of course because he did. 

Unfortunately the young man was trembling too much and barely stand. He was using his sword as support to stand. Even how much he was desperate his knee give up and fall to the ground. "You're still not down?" Everyone turn their heads into non other than Chung Myung.