1st lesson

Finally after a long time, the training ground was used with four person.

Yu Iseul, Baek Chun, Baek Sang and Chung Myung. 

Three versus one. 

Baek Chun gulped his dry saliva. 

Even he still haven't say that he was the famous champion, Baek Chun was already aware that he was the champion. Eventually the three of them was aware so no one complained. The guy in front of them able to one-sidedly defeat nineteen person in a flash of eye and perform an amazing swordsmanship. Three won't be a big deal to him. 

"Consider this as your first training, I will only swing downwards.  Try to hit me even once" 

If Baek Chun didn't watch his fight with Geum Ryong then he might be complaining with that. But since he did he won't. Even Geum Ryong can defeat him with a single strike without getting hit by him. But saying the way he will attack? It has big difference when you knew where will you're opponent will attack. 

But on the other hand, there is no way he can defeat him with that. 

He look to his back where Baek Sang look back at him and nodded to each other. He also look at Yu Iseul who look back at him but didn't nodded. But at least she bothered to look. 

"Attack anytime, there is no countdown in real battles" compare to when he was in the tournament, Chung Myung never wait for countdowns at other fights and destroy his enemy's face right ahead. 

With Chung Myng's declaration they all didn't hesitate even a bit and charged. 

Baek Chun at the back, Yu Iseul at the left and Baek Sang at the right. 

Chung Myung can see the determination in their eyes and how they take advantage at the disadvantage of their enemy which is a good thing during fights. 

Their swing of swords was totally not synchronized, there were slow yet strong swing, flexible yet weak swing and even strong yet effortless swing. 

It wasn't their problem since they just meet each other and didn't even time to plan, but who cares for planning? Back in my days we just charge in and wipe them out. 

Haaaaysss... Brats this days. 

Since their attacks doesn't have any patterns yet nor synchronized speed he simply evade it. 

Left then right then middle. He simply step in different ways to not to get hit even a centimeter apart. 

But after a swing someone's follows and swing their swords over and over again. Different sides of attacks surely looks like a good combo but if you look closely their attacks was too random. "You're attacks were too random" 

Schwing!

Swish!