I will empty your pockets!

After passing a multiple life and death just to enter in this small cave in the middle of this rocky mountain.

"Plum blossom saint you f*cker, why do you have to create your secret base in a f*king cliff! Oh... That was me"

As he entered in the cave he was already sweating hard. His small body really had it's own advantage, even thought he can't jump highly with his small feet he was like a weightless feather with a rope.

He pull a blanket to open the light orb and give light.

"How crazy of him leaving an expensive item in a small cave... Oh it was me, I keep forgetting"

He pull a small box below the bed and open it. The smell of plum blossom welcome him. It's fresh scent has been release for decades and fill the room. His eye shined just looking at the pill.

-...

Come one don't be mad. At least I didn't hide the best quality.

Without hesitating he remove his mask and eat the pill. He sit with cross leg at the floor and started to digest the pill.

As soon as he swallow the pill his consciousness was transferred inside of his mind. A big wall stopping the flow of Qi was infront of him.

With his Sahyung's teaching or once he thought to be nagging with four weeks of being alone with the plum blossom tree. In its own memories never stop passing through him. Even his peaceful sleep...

If only I was stronger.

Becomes a nightmare. That's why he never forget even a thing to it.

As he destroyed the wall blocking the flow inside him, he can feel a strong amount of power entering to him. With every limbs, muscles, bones and cells of his body.

Finishing a long yet short process the body of his able to digest it completely. He open his eyes.

Plop.

I'm floating??? He literally never realized it. He open and close his hand. My bones become more stronger and harder again. His internal strength didn't also had damage with this. Of course he didn't forget the expensive light orb to sell soon and some couple of alcohols hidden in the room. 

"Now! It's time wrap up things! I will be there! Get your pockets and money's ready!"

He jump out of the cave. But unlike back in some moments he can fully jump it in just two jumps to above. It's time empty their pockets!

The night in the Shianxii was beautiful like there's a festival even thought there's none. The stars were shining in the sky and the lanterns were lighting the ground. There are different food sellers around, there are also some stalls with gaming purpose. It looks clearly like an arcade. But that was in the light side.

In the shadows where the darkness were aside Chung Myung jumps over roof to roof with silent steps like an assassin.

' Where is it!?'

He wanted to shout but all he knew if it was illegal or not. Until a big and spacious place came to his sight. It was it.

He needs to find where should he register for the fights. There are many people in a side. There!

His devilish grin becomes bigger under his mask.

Wohoooo!
Woooooo!

Sounds of cheers echoed at the stage. Only one man was at the stage which obviously the referee. But he looks so normal so there's no way he was the one behind this tournament.

"Such a strong cheer from the audience!!! All of you was really excited at the fights that will be held tonight don't you!? And without any further disturbance! Let's start!"

Two different participants entered at the stadium they both bowed but didn't introduce themselves and start fighting. Their moves was quite amazing to some ordinary people but for some people in the stadium it was... Immature.

Those peoples were non other than the one behind the tournament. Southern edge sect, Wudang sect and some of the ten great sects. If you look more closer then you can see the shiny baldy heads of monks hiding in the crowds.

The reason they were here is non other than to find more people to recruit. They were lack of geniuses in their sects so they decided to move in different places to lead a tournament. Their recruiting was a secret so some of them preferred not to wear uniforms and blend with the crowds. While there is also southern edge sect wearing their uniforms with a pride since no one will suspect that they were trying to recruit someone after all people here can recognize their faces.

But the ten great sects were not the only famous in the crowds. Some of the five great family were also there kinda interested in some fights.

The fight between the two already ended after few minutes. In the rules the winner will stay at the stage until someone come to defeat them.

The tournament continued without any of the sects and families getting interested at anyone.

After thirteen fights a man with big muscles and big axe defeat the current straight winner.

The giant muscle dude has really had strong force and quite fast attack with his axe.

To them it was they called a little above the average. But still not interesting to them.

The man finally won in his third match.

That is when a small figure of a child walk to the stadium.

"Oh a child? Sorry child but you must be in a wrong place" the big muscle man said. Chung Myung didn't answer and glance over the speaker . Tang Wei who was watching in the crowds see it as different. Something is wrong in that child.

The speaker almost let out a sigh. There's no age limit in this fight that even a month years old  child can join, so it's obvious the child came here voluntary. He can't do anything with this

"Get ready! The fight will soon start!"
The big man distance himself since it was a rule to start ten meters apart.
Many of the audience start to laugh and some was worried not wanting to see a child on this place.

"In 3!"
The big man laughed silently. In his eyes the child was only a naive kid who doesn't know his place.
"2!"
Even the child let out a giggling sound which made him confuse.
"1!"
Something is wrong with that child, he must be crazy not to realize his situation.
"Start!"
The muscle head use a great strength to attack the child like how much he use his strength at other participants with a smile at his face but then.

The child didn't bother to move any of his body parts except for his arm and unsheathed sword and slash it downward normally

Why is he facing the floor?
Huh?
Floor!?

Bam!

His head has crash to the floor that even him didn't know why. But what it follows has surprised him.

The kid lift his left leg backward. He knew what will the child do and raise his axe to protect his head but.

Crack!
Bam!

He see how his body g axe destroyed in a strong kick and pierce to his face as the strong impact has sent him out the stage and stick in the wall unconscious.

"Immature"
The child let out a small giggling noise.

The audience was shock. There's no way it's just a luck, because the child was still at least 7 or below and he kicked the enemy effortlessly that even send him outside the tournament.

Even the elders almost fall their jaws. The kid was obvious to be too young that didn't even reach ten.

The speaker of the tournament has his eyes almost worn out and mouth that even a whole bread can be fit.

"Hey" but Chung Myung break it.

"Bring in the next five"he said.
"W-what?"
"Take the next four participants out on their cages, I will take them all down"

"B-but you just fight them one by one"
"That will take a lot of time, just bring them out" he grinned devilishly inside. If he don't have a mask then everyone in the stadium will had their skin raise.