This is a one sided massacre!

Boom!

A huge smoke of ashes filled the stadium as five men was thrown out of the ring. 

"Next" the child said. 

"WOAAAAH!" Almost everyone watching can't help but to get amaze with him. At first they thought the first one was only an accident or a luck but after challenging four men at once, he always says that the next five should team up because its a waste of time. And now everyone entering in the stage were thrown out with a miserable defeat to a child. 

'Genius, a once in a millennium genius!' that's the only thing everyone can see. Where else can you see a five or seven years old child whooping everyone's asses as long as they were in the stage?

That's right there's none else. 

It was Chung Myung's 8th win straight without breaking a sweat-

Boom!

...

That's the ninth win. 

It was also his ninth bag of gold and 80th person to get their butt kick out immediately. 

While he was kicking them out without hesitation the elders of different sects has their eyes focus on him with a fire of greed.

'Such a genius! I need to get him to our sect no matter what!' many of them thought. 

The speaker sweat drop. He look at the remaining golds. Remaining? There's no gold remains! Almost all of the golds was now belong to that child!

"Umm... For all the audience here and participants, the tournament was already finished! Thank you all for participating-" before the speaker can finish his words many from the audience seat stand and rush over. 

"I'm from --- sect!" "Do you have a minute!" "Excuse me I came from-"

The sect leaders from different mid sect rush over to the stadium. 

Even with the numbers of sects running towards him Chung Myung was not satisfied. 'It's already finished? Such a waste I can still keep up in the whole night, but since there are no more golds then bye-bye!' 

Instead of running into different direction Chung Myung head to different direction he rush over the crowd. Many thoughts he was listening to them but truthfully he was planning to escape by blending in the crowds and going out to the exit like a normal person. 

And just like he expected he able to run away in the mid sects, but only to them... He can't pass the eyes of the some geniuses and sect leaders of the high sects specially the ten great sects. 

Even When he able to leave the crowd successfully he has his guard up. After all it was Chung Myung, he surely look down at many of his enemies but he never let his guard down. For all he know they might pull him down from his ankles. 

'Seven' 

Seven people has their eyes on him.